march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Color: Urban Camouflage|Edition: Standard|Change

on April 30, 2016
Does as expected
on April 28, 2016
What can i say about this controller. It is amazing. I have been using this controller for over 8 years now. It has never had any problems. Holds charge for long periods of time. Every single button works as good today as it did when i first bought it. Playstation certainly done their job and done it right My kids also has been using this so it has been dropped many times over and still chugging a long just like the first day i got it. Buy this product, You will not regret your decision. I have no regrets, and cannot think of any cons to this controller.

Happy Gaming!!!
on April 22, 2016
Arrived on time (as usual) and so far has been used quite extensively. Very happy with price and product.
on April 19, 2016
Works flawlessly and am very happy over all.
on April 18, 2016
One of the joysticks doesn't move right.
on April 9, 2016
I bought this controller new about a year and a half ago now since I needed a new controller for my ps3. However I've found the analog sticks aren't as reactive as they should be and the six axis motion controls barely work. After getting stuck and frustrated trying to use the six axis I switched to another controller which was sony official and noticed the sticker on the back was radically different. The packaging of the controller I bought on amazon was almost identical to Sony's official packaging from what I recall.
on April 3, 2016
Exactly what I was looking for, at a cheaper price than anything else.
on March 30, 2016
Mine was used and came with sticky buttons, and the adhesive for the info sticker is bad and a PITA to get off. other than that everything works as its supposed to.
on March 27, 2016
Good
on March 25, 2016
seems a little loose and i have had it lock up on me already 3 days after I got it.