5.0 out of 5 stars Consistently Great
Published on June 2 2012 by 10th Legion

3.0 out of 5 stars law and order the ninth year
I like the space saving packaging of the discs. I don t like that the crossover episodes with Homicide are on separate discs and out of order. I also didn t like that there is no printed episode index or list of episodes on the discs. But it is still Law and Order in its heyday.
Published on Jan. 23 2012 by Tino

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistently Great, June 2 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Law and Order: The Ninth Year (1998-1999) (DVD)
Granted I'm a biased fan of the original Law and Order, but I believe this TV franchise is the most successful at maintaining a consistently great level of quality and realism. This ninth season is no exception. If there is one criticism I can think of (and its a minor one, at that !), its that the series seems to have strayed from the gritty blue-collar environment that made the earlier seasons so amazing.

3.0 out of 5 stars law and order the ninth year, Jan. 23 2012
Ce commentaire est de: Law & Order: The Ninth Year (DVD)

Law and Order: The Ninth Year (1998-1999)
Law and Order: The Ninth Year (1998-1999) by Jace Alexander (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 39.99 CDN$ 29.97