countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Home scflyout All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on November 17, 2015
This is Matt's best season. I liked it.
on August 22, 2015
Doctor Who is a series that time after time shows us another "hint" and keeps us hooked
on July 14, 2015
Love the companion arc of this season...fantastic, will watch again and again!
on May 27, 2015
The skill of writing a series of time travelling that has lasted this long is immense, and amazing, the fact that storylines keep crossing as well is so intriguing.
on June 17, 2014
Matt Smith and companions do it again in this sixth series of new Who or series 32 of the show for people keeping track. In this series we get to know more of River Song; who she is ect. Some of the episodes or stories do have some slow spots but not enough to mess with the over all series arc. Example the clone episodes. Over all the series is a 5 star as there is not much to dislike. It is worthy of the show and must have for your Doctor Who Collection indeed. Must watch for Who Fans or anyone new to the show.
on February 24, 2014
What can I say except "it's Doctor Who" and I highly recommended it for any Whovian
Smith brings a fun, excited enthusiasm to the roll
If you've never watched Doctor Who, you should but I suggest you start with Season 1 with Christopher Eccleston and before you know it you'll be a Whovian too
Great price and fast shipping
on September 16, 2013
Dr. Who continues to get worse every year. The story lines are non-existant. It is nothing but one action scene after another with no flow to the story. The first seven doctors were enjoyable to watch but the new versions have no story lines at all. The doctor jumps from one scene to the next, with no rhyme or reason. Oh, how I long for the old actors and writers.
on August 23, 2013
Matt Smith is my favourite Doctor. Pair up well with Amy and Rory. A must for doctor who fan. The quality of the blu ray is superb.
on August 19, 2013
Fantastic series, can't be missed. If you have never seen doctor who I would recommend starting from series 5 though
on July 2, 2013
Matt Smith is my favorite Dr, so far I have to say so far cause well as the new has said Matt Smith is gone after Series 7. Which is heart breaking I did love him as the Dr.

But!!!!! As for Series 6 I LOVED this one, it was a mash of excellent stories and twisting time lines and stories that all converged into one single point. And well as always who could forget Amy Pond, always love them bellicose red heads ^_^.

This series was amazing and well worth the watch, and wonder. The plots that come together for that one whole picture. I immensely enjoyed this series.