5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Not only is it my favourite season of all of the Doctor Who series but I love the way its set up in the DVD case, the cost was way lower than in stores and was definitely worth the purchase!
Published 15 months ago by Nathaniel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Like every DVD set I order from amazon the case came damaged, but the disks were fine. Big doctor who fan since I was a kid and couldn't find the complete season 6 anywhere so it was worth it I guess.
Published on Dec 24 2011 by Matt Marvel

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Jan. 13 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who?!, Feb. 24 2014
What can I say except "it's Doctor Who" and I highly recommended it for any Whovian
Smith brings a fun, excited enthusiasm to the roll
If you've never watched Doctor Who, you should but I suggest you start with Season 1 with Christopher Eccleston and before you know it you'll be a Whovian too
Great price and fast shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars Geronimo, Aug. 23 2013
Bernard (Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Matt Smith is my favourite Doctor. Pair up well with Amy and Rory. A must for doctor who fan. The quality of the blu ray is superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars doctor who fan, Aug. 19 2013
M. Wolff - See all my reviews
Fantastic series, can't be missed. If you have never seen doctor who I would recommend starting from series 5 though

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstandly Awesome, July 2 2013
Matt Smith is my favorite Dr, so far I have to say so far cause well as the new has said Matt Smith is gone after Series 7. Which is heart breaking I did love him as the Dr.

But!!!!! As for Series 6 I LOVED this one, it was a mash of excellent stories and twisting time lines and stories that all converged into one single point. And well as always who could forget Amy Pond, always love them bellicose red heads ^_^.

This series was amazing and well worth the watch, and wonder. The plots that come together for that one whole picture. I immensely enjoyed this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who - Series Six, Feb. 25 2013
Mine Cordova "Cordova" (Richmond Hill ON Canada) - See all my reviews
Just what we were looking for. Enjoyed each of the individual shows as well as the additional scenes and interviews. Great format - looking forward to Series Seven. Had to struggle to not watch it all in one sitting. Worth the wait and the money !!

5.0 out of 5 stars No brainer, Jan. 10 2013
Mrs. Olive Dempsey (Dunnville, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
If you are a Whovian, this is a no brainer. It has ALL the episodes, plush specials and extras. All in one nice tidy collection. It pays to wait a bit and get the whole year at one time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Who Sixth Season, Dec 19 2011
The order can in well before Christmas (yahoo!) and I am sure it will be well received and enjoyed by the viewer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, Dec 24 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Another farce collection, Sept. 16 2013
Dr. Who continues to get worse every year. The story lines are non-existant. It is nothing but one action scene after another with no flow to the story. The first seven doctors were enjoyable to watch but the new versions have no story lines at all. The doctor jumps from one scene to the next, with no rhyme or reason. Oh, how I long for the old actors and writers.

ARRAY(0xb63950a8)

Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series [Blu-ray]
Doctor Who: The Complete Sixth Series [Blu-ray] by Richard Senior (Blu-ray - 2011)
CDN$ 109.50 CDN$ 65.99