5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little machine
Does a great job. It's fast, easy to operate and clean, and attractive to look at. I would recommend it for anyone who wants just a simple food chopper.
Published on Feb. 28 2012 by Jean Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I purchased this because of the sale after doing research on food processors for my son's baby food. I figured the reviews were mostly positive and you couldn't beat the price. Well after my whole experience, and on my second food chopper. I have to say I am sadly disappointed. I thought Kitchen Aid would be a great brand since I have had the experience of their other...
Published 15 months ago by Mandy

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little machine, Feb. 28 2012
Jean Collins (Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KitchenAid KFC3511GA 3.5-Cup Chef's Chopper, Green Apple (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chopper, and great for baby food!, Feb. 4 2013
Because I wasn't able to afford a large size food processor, I purchased this one on sale. What a great deal for your money! It does a fantastic job, and is so easy to assemble and clean. I noticed before I bought it that others said it was so hard to take the bowl off the base, but I took a chance and ordered it anyway. I'm so glad I did. It isn't as hard as some reviewers make it seem. I can see that if you have arthritis or something it would be difficult, but if you know how it attaches, it really is quite simple to detach it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little chopper, April 30 2013
Bought this for my wife on sale as she is on a raw food diet she loves this thing. She uses it everyday to make dressings and all kinds of other weird stuff. She says its easy to use and the quality is excellent. Clean up is a breeze. She even likes the color. Got good points for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 31 2013
Got this on sale and I love it! This little guy is perfect for making things like salsa, hummus, etc. and for chopping onions in seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Dec 28 2012
Great product, love it! Will definitely purchase again and will recommend to all my friends. A + + + +

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CHOPPING SO EASY!!, Feb. 4 2013
I can't believe how easy chopping onions, carrots, celery, etc. is with this tool. Sorry I didn't have it much sooner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Chopper, Jan. 1 2013
Cara Stark (Alberta) - See all my reviews
This chopper comes in so handy for shopping vegetables. Carrots grind down finely for making smooth recipes. Very easy to clean up afterwards. Sure is more conventient thn the large processors.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, Dec 30 2012
Easy to use, better than the Cuisinart it replaced, fun color and effective in what it is intended to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, Aug. 14 2012
I have been looking for a small food chopper that will chop WHOLE onions for ages and I am so glad I found this little chopper. It is a lovely size to chop small amounts. Easy to use and clean as it goes in the dish washer but it is also easy to wash by hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars chopper, May 9 2013
It chops well, the components are a bit hard to put together and take apart. It gets stuck easily .

ARRAY(0xa33262ac)