5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little machine
Does a great job. It's fast, easy to operate and clean, and attractive to look at. I would recommend it for anyone who wants just a simple food chopper.
Published on Feb. 28 2012 by Jean Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars Just "OK"
This chopper does not puree food that smoothly. I am using it for baby food and regularly find chunks of food that are not pureed. The chopper attachment I had for my hand blender (which broke) worked much better than this. I think this might be good for chopping (salsa, etc.) but the puree function has not met my expectations. The contraption is quite loud as well.
Published 6 months ago by heather81

4.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Chef's Chopper, Empire Red, Sept. 25 2012
This chopper is cute and does a very good job, I love it. It is however a little hard to open and close because it does not have a handle to grab on to. I hope it will come with time and as I get use to it.KitchenAid KFC3511ER 3.5-Cup Chef's Chopper, Empire Red

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little machine, Feb. 28 2012
Jean Collins (Antigonish, Nova Scotia, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: KitchenAid KFC3511GA 3.5 Cup Chef's Chopper, Green Apple (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good! Good! Good!, Feb. 7 2012
Easy to operate, works very well and looks very good. Just the right size and easy to clean after use and easy to reassemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size!, April 28 2012
I love my KitchenAid 3.5 cup chef's chopper.
It is just the right size for quick chops and things like homemade salsa.
I keep it near the stove for quick access.No need to buy breadcrumbs.
Chop nuts in seconds. Chop onions and mushrooms. The possibilities are
endless. You will love it. If it's not big enough I just use my 9 cup
KitchenAid food processor. I love KitchenAid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 31 2013
Got this on sale and I love it! This little guy is perfect for making things like salsa, hummus, etc. and for chopping onions in seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid Chopper, March 8 2013
This is the best kitchen appliance I have ever owned. It is a wonderful time saver and very easy to use and clean up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been all my life?, Dec 31 2012
Crystal Tobin (La Ronge, SK Canada) - See all my reviews
I never owned a food processor before. This was an impulse purchase from Cyber Monday sales and it saved my life through the Christmas season from stuffing to coleslaw.

This is almost a must have for making baby food!!! WAY better than the immersion blender I bought and that broke the third time I tried to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Dec 28 2012
Great product, love it! Will definitely purchase again and will recommend to all my friends. A + + + +

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Chopper, but over-priced!, Feb. 5 2013
I. Peter - See all my reviews
I bought this KitchenAid Chopper as a replacement for a Cuisinart Mini-Prep Processor that lamentably ended its career by plunging from my kitchen island counter onto a tile floor. The KitchenAid has similar capacity and performs comparably, with a power rating of 240 Watts (vs the Cuisinart at 250W). It is available in a variety of exciting colours. It is 9" tall and about 6" in diameter. The 24" power cord is very stiff. My overall impression of the Chef's Chopper is of cheap Chinese plastic, and it is definitely not worth it's list price of nearly $70...so wait for a 50% off sale. Mine did not come with the "handy spatula" mentioned in Amazon's "From the Manufacturer" description. The Chef's Chopper does a great job for its intended tasks such as chopping garlic, onions, parsley, and for making salad dressing. It has a one-year "No Hassle" warranty, but the chopper must be returned to a KitchenAid Service Centre (which may not be conveniently located to you) - and hang onto your bill of sale!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad little toy, July 12 2013
I just got my processor, and I'm super happy with the super saver shipping. I have never gotten something so fast in the mail in Canada!

First thing I did was make salsa! It does a good job with the garlic and onions, if you want them very fine. It's not perfect with rough chop, but I can get over that. It was less than ideal chopping up my jalapeno and pushed the large thin fibers against the sides, but I moved on. When chopping the tomatoes, I found tilting and shaking the processor a bit helped and I mostly acquired my rough chop.

In all, I really enjoyed it. It's pretty good for a low priced processor and I'm sure if anything goes wrong, Kitchenaid will honour replacement parts. But I don't expect I'll be using it weekly. Unless I do! We'll see!

KitchenAid KFC3511GA 3.5 Cup Chef's Chopper, Green Apple