biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 24, 2013
I was searching on different sites for this memory card but I did not get any better deal than this one. I tried this and its perfect as I wanted. It works like charm..
on February 29, 2012
Works amazing with any game and does not lag from what i can see. Great buy so far for me.
on March 15, 2013
I was iffy on buying this from the negative reviews but took the chance anyway. My PS2 recognizes it and the games I have played so far save just fine to it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2013
works fine, no lag. there is no word to say. just fine working. great.
i recommend you to buy this memory card
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 13, 2013
Mine didn't work but that was probably just bad luck. I threw my broken 32mb PS2 memory card in the garbage and went to my local pawn shop and bought 8 8mb PS2 memory cards for $10