5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cookware set.
Published 12 months ago by Julie Phillips

1.0 out of 5 stars cookware
not what it was claiming to be. the absolute worst i have ever owned. everything sticks even with lots of oil. very hard to wash,even after hand washing it still looks as it has never been washed.will never buy another Rachael Ray product.
Published 20 months ago by les

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cookware set., Oct. 10 2013
This review is from: Rachael Ray Non-Stick Cookware Set, 10-Piece (Orange) (Kitchen)
Some reviews I read were concerned these products aren't dishwasher safe. This isn't a problem at all since they basically take a second to wipe clean in the sink, I'd rather save my dishwasher space for dishes that aren't so easy to clean. The heat is even and hot and I never use high heat to get the product hot, my stove is propane so this also saves gas. Use the recommended utensils and pre heat a bit before adding food, easy habits to get into. I love the color, the handles and glass lids and the... so... easy to clean surfaces!

1.0 out of 5 stars cookware, Feb. 14 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect set with a inexpensive price, Feb. 9 2013
the Rachel ray cookware set is perfect for all needs and it beats cheaper sets by miles. Cooking is very easy with this set

5.0 out of 5 stars no regrets on the colour, Aug. 12 2012
T. Buckton (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Bought these pots and pans to replace our older non stick pans. these are far superior. would highly recommend. the two different fry pans are my favorite feature. they seem sturdy and will definatly last longer than my last set(which was a more expensive Paderno set)

5.0 out of 5 stars Racheal Ray Pots & Pans, July 2 2012
This set is amazing, I would highly recommend it. Thanks Racheal Ray for designing agreat set of pot and pans.

2.0 out of 5 stars The paint melts, May 16 2012
I bought it for dh for Christmas and he was enjoying his daily dates with Rachael. Then we got a new stove and the paint started melting and sticking to the element.
Had I known this I would not have bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, Jan. 12 2012
Gail O'donnell (Toronto) - See all my reviews
I ordered this on a Thursday - at my door when I got home on Friday - Amazing service by Amazon and saved over $ 60.00 on the Big Box Stores price.I am so pleased with this set - I am now going to order other Rachel Rays products.Non stick and easy clean. Highly recommend this !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, March 25 2014
We purchased this set as we liked the glass lids and the turned lip on the pots. The set is thinner in construction than our older Analon set so we will have to really monitor the heat as the thinner material would be more prone to warping. Overall, though, the set does everything that we thought it would do: consistent heat distribution and easy clean up. The orange colour took a little while to adjust to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Jan. 8 2014
This cookware is by far amazing. When I got married I got the expensive set and I prefer working with these
Amazing...10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars great, Jan. 7 2014
love all of the pieces, very high quality cook wear for a very good price! I am very happy with this purchase and have no complaints so far

Rachael Ray Non-Stick Cookware Set, 10-Piece (Orange)
CDN$ 235.99 CDN$ 172.99