countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon May 3, 2013
I read reviews about people saying that this kettle was getting chipped, paint was peeling and that the whistle wasn't very good. In my case, these claims have been false. I have had this produce for something like 6 months, and it still looks great on the stove top. Here's hoping one of my roommates manages not to destroy it in the years to come. Because dayum, I love the colour.

Update March 2016: 3 years later, I wouldn't take a single star away. It looks as good as the day I bought it and still cleans up real nice.
on October 17, 2012
This kettle arrived exactly on time as promised and is every bit a nice as it looks! The handle is never too hot to pour and the colour is beautiful! Totally happy with this purchase!
on February 25, 2013
This kettle boils so quickly on my induction cook top and adds a bright spot in my blue/grey kitchen.it also matches my Kitchen-aid mixer. It has a very distinctive"voice" which can be heard in both house and garden.
on May 10, 2014
I'd been looking for a while for a kettle for my induction stove, when I chose this one and it's brilliant the whistle can be heard from downstairs which if you've ever boiled a kettle dry on a glass top stove you'd know is a blessing I looked at alot of kettles the induction stove making the choices limited but this hold's alot of water and is easy to lift and pour.
on March 22, 2014
Looks great and works great! I get so many compliments. Love it! I would not change a thing about this product.
on January 17, 2014
This kettle seems very durable and is good looking. The spout lid/whistle does not always stay up when you push the lever though. However, it does not happen often enough to be a real problem.
on July 14, 2014
It heats up water and look quite nice doing it!
on November 29, 2015
it is a well made kettle. I really like the shade of red. Looks great in my kitchen. The whistle is
loud, so no worries about boiling it dry.
on April 28, 2013
It just doesn't get better than a KitchenAid. This kettle looks good, works great and is easy to clean. What more could you want.
on November 1, 2015
Lovely kettle, kitchenaid makes great products and this is no exception. Worth the price if you want high quality kitchen gear.