I bought this massager for a friend of mine who's constantly in pain due to his neuropathy. The last Wahl massager I bought had finally, after a good four years of constant use, needed to be replaced.

Published on April 3 2012 by Sylvia De Wiel

3.0 out of 5 stars Great.. but first 1 received only lasted 3 short uses.
This was exactly what I'd been looking for to treat a chronic ankle / knee issue. Worked great. Then promptly died 5 mins into the 3rd time using it.

I own several electronic hand-held and shiatsu massagers, so I know to limit usage to 15 mins for items with a motor like this. None of the others have burned out, even after years.

Hopefully there's...
Published 1 month ago by amazosonicdestructor

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wahl massagers bought on Amazon.ca are a great investment into your health, especially this one, April 3 2012
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)

We bought the Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager this time because the Wahl brand had already proven itself to be a very good one!!!!!! We chose the right one!!! This massager is even better than the last one and helps give my friend so much more relief from his daily pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, Dec 25 2011
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)
Everyone in the family wants to use it. I was surprised hoe powerful it is. It's easy to use and very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeah Baby!!, Nov. 10 2011
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)
I have been doing therapeutic treatments for over 35 years. This thing is Awesome. It is everything I need in a deep tissue massager.

5.0 out of 5 stars Très bon, March 7 2013
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)
Cela fait le travail. Facile d'utilisation, il permet d'atteindre le dos facilement. C'est aussi une bonne puissance qui est livré.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!, July 9 2014
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)
We've had many other similar products (including much more expensive models by other manufacturers) and found the Wahl Deep Tissue massager to be one of the quietest units out there. It comes with a variety of heads (some of which might be uncomfortable for people who are tender) but the main one pictured with the unit is quite functional, comfortable and does a great job. Be careful of long hair getting caught around the vibrating head though. You can adjust the speed and therefore the amount of pressure with a simple movement of the switch. It is not too heavy and has a reasonably long cord so easy to use. Have not had it long enough to know the longevity of it but so far so good!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great.. but first 1 received only lasted 3 short uses., June 29 2014
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)

Hopefully there's just a bad batch of these that slipped out and it's not a common issue?
Amazon were excellent for an exchange. The replacement they sent seems fine so far, but I have to admit I don't use it as much as I want to, because I'm worried it will die again.

This is the best (& quietest) one I've found if it lasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really nice one, April 25 2014
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)
Feels really sturdy, has always been consistent, delivers deadly nice massages. I use it in my memory foam bed when I have a bit of trouble getting to sleep. It is like you are incapacitated after you give yourself a really deep massage, and you are laying on a cloud. Really interesting feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Aug. 10 2013
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)
My bf and I have been using it for a month now. We both love it. The vibration is very strong - especially effective on neck and shoulders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but Heavy, June 20 2013
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)
It it good but heavy. It really gives you a DEEP tissue massage, at sometimes it seems like a bit much as it's practically beating you but after it's done you feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the attachments and adjustment controls, June 7 2013
Manny V "Photographer" (Vancouver Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager (Health and Beauty)
I have the Yogawa massager which I had purchased while I was living in Singapore and been using it here in Canada. However I was getting a bit tired of using the voltage converter as it's accepts 240V. So I was on the lookout for a massager which I can use here without the additional hassle of a voltage converter.

The Yogawa is more powerful with 20watts ratings. I read reviews about the wahl as being powerful. There was no mention of the watts. So I assumed it would be powerful enough. When I received the item and tried it. Initially I was disappointed as I was comparing it with the more powerful Ogawa unit.

I almost decided to return it to Amazon. Fortunately I gave it one more try. I tied the various attachments. I think it does the job. 10watts does seem adequate for sore muscles. My initial disappointment came due to comparison.

I used the wahl a few times and now think its an excellent unit. It's something I would recommend to a friend. Also price wise it's a great value. The Ogawa was almost $80 vs this one which is less than $50. So you are getting a great deal for the money :)

Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager