countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on April 3, 2012
I bought this massager for a friend of mine who's constantly in pain due to his neuropathy. The last Wahl massager I bought had finally, after a good four years of constant use, needed to be replaced.

We bought the Wahl Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager this time because the Wahl brand had already proven itself to be a very good one!!!!!! We chose the right one!!! This massager is even better than the last one and helps give my friend so much more relief from his daily pain.
on December 25, 2011
Everyone in the family wants to use it. I was surprised hoe powerful it is. It's easy to use and very good quality.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 7, 2013
I have the Yogawa massager which I had purchased while I was living in Singapore and been using it here in Canada. However I was getting a bit tired of using the voltage converter as it's accepts 240V. So I was on the lookout for a massager which I can use here without the additional hassle of a voltage converter.

The Yogawa is more powerful with 20watts ratings. I read reviews about the wahl as being powerful. There was no mention of the watts. So I assumed it would be powerful enough. When I received the item and tried it. Initially I was disappointed as I was comparing it with the more powerful Ogawa unit.

I almost decided to return it to Amazon. Fortunately I gave it one more try. I tied the various attachments. I think it does the job. 10watts does seem adequate for sore muscles. My initial disappointment came due to comparison.

I used the wahl a few times and now think its an excellent unit. It's something I would recommend to a friend. Also price wise it's a great value. The Ogawa was almost $80 vs this one which is less than $50. So you are getting a great deal for the money :)
on November 10, 2011
I have been doing therapeutic treatments for over 35 years. This thing is Awesome. It is everything I need in a deep tissue massager.
on January 14, 2013
This product is a durable, mechanical massager... we're not talking about light, irritating vibration, but deep and penetrating massage. So many massagers tend to do little when set to low, or even medium settings. This massager still hits the deep part of your muscles on the lowest speed.

Be warned, if you are frail, or have light muscle density, then this massager may be too much for you.

I would highly recommend this product!
on March 7, 2013
Cela fait le travail. Facile d'utilisation, il permet d'atteindre le dos facilement. C'est aussi une bonne puissance qui est livré.
on May 19, 2015
I hurt my shin bones by accident and needed a massager to relieve my calf muscles as they became tight in the aftermath. This Wahi saved me from the pain. The daily massages helped the calf muscles to loosen up. It took a while but it did the job very well. I cannot recommend this enough. Five stars.
on January 13, 2013
Bought this for my dad for christmas, been using it more than him! the attachments are great and feel like human fingers, the pulsing really gets deep down too. it was the petfect gift because my dad always complains about lower back pain and tells me i couldn't have chosen a more perfect gift.
on October 22, 2015
Quiet and powerful. If you need a deep tissue massage this machine can do it. It is a percussive massager so it reciprocates the massage head in and out very fast. I find this much more effective than a vibratory massager. Used many times without issue. Overall I recommend it.
on November 25, 2012
Bought this massager to use on my husbands legs after he's done playing basketball and he loves it! It has unbelievable power and is lightweight. The only thing I don't like about it is my arm vibrates for half an hour after using it but that only goes to show how great it is!