march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on December 11, 2011
A bit corny but hilariously funny movie. Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds are very good and very very funny. Check it out. Not recommended for family viewing.
on January 29, 2012
The movie premise has been done before. Switching lives and so forth. But, this one is definitely one not to let your kids see. Lots of sexually explicit language, a bit on the vulgar side at times. I enjoyed the movie, it was very funny at times but as I said, the subject has been done before.
on January 16, 2016
This item arrived in a reasonable time frame and was exactly as advertised. I thought I'd try a "used" movie for a change because I've always been curious about their quality. It was in very good shape but did have 4 slight flaws / frozen moments during the movie. All in all for the price I can't complain. I won't buy "used" again though.
on September 27, 2013
very fun comedy.

it's not a remake of other movie.

jason bateman and Ryan renolds are very fun together.

nice for the price
on December 18, 2012
very well acted and love the way Justin Bateman and Ryan Reynolds play each others parts, well done! Need a laugh, watch this!
on June 7, 2012
Two of my favourite actors. Both naturally funny. This movie was really a fun watch and I would recommend it.
on April 15, 2013
It was a good movie but not unforgettable. I like the plot. Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds were great actors.
on December 11, 2011
I have already written a review of this movie. I have nothing more to say, other than check it out.
on September 14, 2014
The service was awesome has usual and the price was really good.
on January 1, 2012
I don't know how you could remain friends with someone who disrespected your spouse and family so often. Nor do I understand how you could just leave someone you know to be a stoned perverted slacker with your family and your hard built career. I also tried of hearing the same word repeated so often, it was much better when they had some actual dialogue. This Freaky Friday remake could have been so much better if they hadn't been trying for the lowbrow teen boy crowd. The funny moments get lost in the stupid crude behavior and gratuitous swearing/nudity. Waste of actors. They spoke about respect a lot but didn't have much for their audience or their cast. I was annoyed more often than amused.