march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on April 28, 2016
Used this at a ski resort for a few seasons, after a while it did start to rust.
Very handy, I lost my original and picked up another which I haven't had any problems with.
on August 31, 2015
As advertised and on time what more can you ask for. Thanks
on July 29, 2015
I have used and abused the Skeletool for the past couple of years and can definitely recommend it to anyone seriously considering a Leatherman. I had to have the blade replaced after a friend used it for prying. Leatherman's customer service was superb and offered to repair the unit free of charge. My only complaint is that the pliers don't utilize a spring.
on June 18, 2015
My favorite multi tool. It's sleek, portable and easy to use. For once I don't have to be scared of the knife closing on me and biting my hand!
on April 6, 2015
awesome use it where ever i go
on April 2, 2015
Well made.
on October 2, 2014
Great tool. Haven't had problems with it.
on June 14, 2014
Knife came sharp, pliers/wire cutters work well. the screwdriver part came with 3 bits. it was a bit smaller than i thought it would be, but that's fine. Its pretty comfortable in the hand when using it as a knife or pliers. the bottle opener and the carabiner work fine. I'm probably gonna use this thing all the time.
on April 21, 2014
If you own this, you are cool.
Compact, light and every useful the skeletool even sounds cool. It's got everything you need on a stripped down multitool, knife, pliers, and even a convenient little beener for clipping it to your belt.
I always want to have a knife on me when I'm in the backcountry, but don't always want bulk. This is great.
on April 16, 2014
At the time I purchased this and a more complex one, ended up using this mostly as its easier to carry around for just in case needs.