march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on November 9, 2015
Dvd came as described,came early in fact.In good working order no damage.
on May 1, 2015
Great item!
on April 16, 2015
This movie is a classic, can't go wrong with it. And if anyone want to know, the french audio track is the french canadian dubbing.
on April 13, 2015
Love the cover art, and nice seller
on January 18, 2015
See the real world consequences of drug abuse on a personal scale.
From the mothers innocent attempt to lose a few pounds and the outright abuse by her son and his best friends.
The downward spiral of drug abuse takes its toll on every character.
on November 7, 2014
I love the movie, but the box came pretty damaged. I had to return and buy another.
on March 12, 2014
I'm not very happy receiving my Steelbook in the mail today as it has two major indents on the front of the case. However, I appreciate the prompt delivery.
on May 17, 2013
I first saw this movie on Netflix and loved it. I bought this movie for my friend's birthday and he loves it too. It can get kind of weird at times but those are the kinds of movies I like.
on April 27, 2013
Do not get this disk. Get the Lions Gate release (available for $9.99 on Amazon.com)

I ordered this disc after having read very positive reviews about the transfer and the extras. Consequently, I was quite surprised, and disappointed, when I received the disc, to discover that it had no extras whatsoever (not even a menu!) and that the video quality was barely similar to that of a scaled un SD DVD, that is, soft and muddy. Major let down!

What I hadn't realized was that the reviews I had read were about the american Lions Gate release of the film, and that the only version available on Amazon.ca was the slightly older (6 months) Alliance release. What contributed to my confusion was that both releases feature exactly the same artwork (except for tiny french title on the canadian one).

If you'd like to see the difference in quality between both transfers, you may compare eloquent screen captures of both releases at [...]

One point to note for my fellow francophones, however, is that the american transfer does not feature a french-dubbed track, nor french subtitles.

Hoping this helps... Now, I'm just about to ask Amazon.ca for my first refund ever...
on May 3, 2012
Ce film est à caractère très philosophique et très choquant à la fois c'est pourquoi il faut le voir plusieurs fois.