4.0 out of 5 stars Followed the Book Better
Published on Oct. 20 2011 by M. McDonald

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad copy!
To start off I was really happy that I got my order so quick, it came in less then a week. Then I opened it! The case was in bad shape the dvd was strached and there was some sort of dotty mess all over the disc and it said on the sight (like new)....I paid over $10 bucks for this copy... Not happy!!! could have gotten a brand new copy from Walmart for 5 dollars more.
Published 24 months ago by RedTanya

4.0 out of 5 stars Followed the Book Better, Oct. 20 2011
M. McDonald (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Bilingual) (DVD)
I found that this movie followed the book better then some of the previous movies. There are many details included in the movie that are in the story. Overall, the movie is enjoyable. I did feel that more emphasis on the middle of the book was needed, rather then focusing so much on the end. The ending of the movie was sad and you can feel the emotion of the whole series ending. While, I felt the "20 years later" part of the movie at the end was a bit silly in that the characters really didn't look 20 years older, it did not detract from the whole movie. It was a fantastic way to end the Harry Potter series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done!, Nov. 11 2011
Poetkitty (Victoria, British Columbia) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Having read all the books and seen all the movies, I'd say this one is the most emotionally satisfying of the lot. I can't say how well it follows all the details of the novel as I haven't read it in awhile but for entertainment value it was great. I was left feeling satisfied that the ride had all been worthwhile and it stayed true to the themes: what's right isn't always the easiest path, good will triumph over evil, self sacrifice is necessary and will be rewarded...etc. Some great moments worthy of a cheer and a tear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, March 23 2012
Superbe film pour finir cette grande aventure. Qualité image et audio 10/10 sur Blu-Ray. Dommage que la version 3D ne soit pas à la hauteur de nos attentes par contre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed to finish the Series, March 22 2014
This is a series that i enjoy so it was worth the buy for me. The packaging was in good shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deathly Hallows Part 2, March 3 2014
An incredible magical journey through fear....makes the novel come to life for sure. Would not recommend young children under seven watch this without adult supervision though.

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal on dvd, Feb. 23 2014
I collect movie and for new release, often it is cheaper here. Was missing this movie to complete the set I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie, Jan. 31 2014
Diane Edwards - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This was the one I didn't have of the Harry Potter movies. Movie is dark compared to the others but was very enjoyable. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. None of the movies disappoint you as you follow Harry on his journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars great movie, Jan. 28 2014
as the last in the series, I wish there were more to look forward to
set would not be complete without it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, Jan. 26 2014
Sherri Johnson (Welland, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
Not sure what more I can say. I ordered a movie, received it, watched it, enjoyed it. No complaints! Good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Last epic battle of this magical saga, Jan. 7 2014
Harry Potter got dark :) and I love it. I wish the DVD had more extras but overall it was pretty good.

ARRAY(0xb37b2420)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Bilingual)
CDN$ 31.98 CDN$ 5.00