march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Kitchen Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on January 4, 2014
Although the characters are recognizable, they become darker and the whole plot thickens. This progression over the various movies in this series means that younger children should not be watching these. They can be scary and are a little sinister for young minds.
on January 28, 2012
I waited to see this movie until I could watch them both at the same time. I am glad I did because the wait would have be interminable otherwise. I loved the books, and even though the movie missed alot of the stuff in the books, as usual, it was still very good!
on September 14, 2012
Fast delivery, even though it had been used, it is like brand new! I haven't had a chance to watch the movie yet, but the case and everything looks very decent, maybe a small crack in the case but that's nothing. I'm happy with what I got!
on April 23, 2013
Again...needed this one to finish our collection of Harry Potter movies. Had a Harry Potter marathon shortly after arrival. Thanks! Getting part 1 and 2 made my son very happy as we couldn't find them at the stores....amazon.ca had them!!
on February 8, 2012
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 3D (4-DISC) (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]

The purchase was seemless, delivery was way better than expected. Extremely satisfied with the DVD. Would most certainly buy again from this seller

on January 31, 2014
This was the one I didn't have of the Harry Potter movies. Movie is dark compared to the others but was very enjoyable. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. None of the movies disappoint you as you follow Harry on his journey.
on February 22, 2012
Arrived and the case was damaged however since it is such a hassle to send back I didnt bother. The discs still work so thats all that really matters to me. This was a good movie and a good ending to the series.
on December 17, 2011
Le meilleur film de la série, tout est parfait, les acteurs sont excellents, les décors sont plus sombres que ceux du débuts de la série, et que dire des effets spéciaux les meilleurs du genre.
on March 28, 2013
If you like Harry Potter you'll like this DVD. There's nothing special to the product itself. It's a simple DVD, but you buy it for the content and you wont be disappointed in the content.
on November 3, 2013
This film is the perfect finale movie for a series of brilliant movies. It incorporates all the successful features of previous movies and brings a higher level of action and emotion