biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 27, 2011
I bought this electric shaver for my dad and husband for Christmas and they loved it! My dad and husband both said it's powerful and charges fast. For the price it's well worth the purchase, cheaper than instore. The only thing is that it doesn't come with a case
to put the shaver but that's ok because you can either buy one for reasonably cheap or just use your old one like my husband and dad did! I would recommend this product.
on August 10, 2012
Was purchased as a replacement for a Philips electric shaver with a conventional power cord. Replacing the blades, which was what was needed, was as expensive as buying a new product. Doesn't seem to have the power of the line powered product.
on October 12, 2014
Wanted a new shaver for my Dad, who is ninety-four and blind. This one is easy for him to handle on his own and is about the same as his previous one so there was no learning curve.
on November 27, 2015
This gives a really smooth shave... I don't think I'll ever use a normal razor again.. Only thing that disappointed me was that there was no trim attachment, gotta pay more for that and that comes with the pt730. So if you're looking for a regular electric shaver that gives the bang for your buck this is it. Otherwise I'd recommend the other one which is a bit more expensive than this.
on February 4, 2014
Very impressed with the Power Touch Shaver. Easy to clean and does a great job. A good buy for the money.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 11, 2015
Great shaver, I've had mine for 2 years+ and I still have the original blades on them...
I just got one for my dad 'cause his 10 year old one is no longer working well...

I have a boar shaving brush to clean this shaver , I do not rinse it with water...
on January 24, 2013
Excellent shaver, light, reliable, charges very quickly, does the job perfectly and I can say great value for the little price you pay in comparison to other shavers......
on May 24, 2014
Purchased for use in RV. Well made. 12VDC operation very important. Only used twice as a test but will be travelling all summer and will be greatly appreciated!
on February 19, 2014
tried several brands when switching to electric razors and Phillips are the best close shave. easy on the skin light weight
on August 4, 2014
Have been using Philips for over 40 yrs.and never had any problems.. I didn,t know it didn,t have any clipers on it