5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier than flossing and less messy than a waterpic.
Published 23 months ago by Bill T.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad fill cap
In most part my Philips rechargeable Airfloss is great,it get out any food particles from between the teeth...the one problem i have with it is the fill cap pops open when filled....so you have to hold it down with your thumb while you floss,or the cap opens and your liquid gets everywhere....wish they could improve this.
Published on March 1 2012 by Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier than flossing and less messy than a waterpic., Jan. 24 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Philips HX8111/02 Rechargeable AirFloss (Health and Beauty)
I love this tool. I am not a fan of flossing and the waterpic is way to messy with water spraying all over. I like the fact that you position the nozzle at the spaces between your teeth and then push the button for a discharge of air and water. It defintely removes the food particles and leaves a clean feeling in your mough. The one think I like about it versus flossing, is that there is no bleeding. I will find out how good a job it actually does when I go and see my dentist in 3 months. The unit is nice and light and has a streamlined design. The water reservior could be a little bigger though. My only concern is, how long will it will actually last? I am not a big fan of Phillips electric tooth brushes as the best service that I have been able to get out of them is two years,(they seem to fail right after the warranty runs out).

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad fill cap, March 1 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Does a great job of literally spraying all that bacteria from your gum line., July 8 2014
I've been using this for over a year now. Not every day because it packs a wallop, but used properly a couple of times a week, it really does a great and *thorough* job which is the point, right?!

3.0 out of 5 stars Philips HX8111/02 Rechargeable AirFloss, Feb. 15 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I think this Rechargeable air floss is over rated. Does what it is supposed to do but nothing exceptional or outstanding. I dare say that without the Philips brand, the product would have disappeared from the market like the Ronson lighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for oral hygiene, Aug. 22 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I can no longer floss my teeth because of disability, but the air floss does a great job. It's also quick and easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, July 16 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Does the Job - just be careful where you point it.
Would be nicer if the reservoir was larger but that's probably in a different model

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, July 5 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Does everything I want it to do. Since I don't floss this is a perfect substitute. Much easier to use than the WaterPik I used to own and much cleaner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 28 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This is amazing. Although i still occasionally use the traditional floss this is my go to flosser. I use it with mouthwash after each brushing

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, April 14 2013
Reservoir may be a bit small for my taste.
Great pressure and easy to use.
Good enough for my needs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, March 3 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I tend to have a hard time flossing, I don't particularly like it and this little piece of hardware makes the process quick and efficient. I don't know if it's as good as mechanical flossing but it's probably better than not doing it!

Philips HX8111/02 Rechargeable AirFloss