4.0 out of 5 stars Nice improvement over original remote
Published on Jan. 3 2012 by A. J. Mccormick

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
Works and does the job. Doesn't have same feel as the original remote. Constantly pressing the wrong buttons even after a full year.
Published 5 months ago by Jeff

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice improvement over original remote, Jan. 3 2012
A. J. Mccormick (Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition (Accessory)
I decided to get myself the 2.0 version of the PS3 remote at the recent sale price but mainly since I have the Sony PS3 sound-bar on my setup. This remote now allows me to not only control my PS3 but my sound-bar and TV too. The control of the sound-bar was a cinch being a Sony product it was pre-programmed. The setup of my non-Sony TV was a little different but manageable. I like the subtle change in the size and matte texture on the new remote. Overall I would say this is a good investment if you don't already have a remote for your PS3 and/or want a good universal remote that works with the PS3 without shelling out for a ridiculously expensive Logitech expansion dongle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, March 9 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Feb. 25 2014
This review is from: PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition (Accessory)
I ordered this remote on a Friday and I was using it Monday night. The product is as advertised. Easy to setup, easy to operate. It makes watching movies and Netflix on my PS3 way easier. I should have bought one of these bad boys years ago.

Surf on

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, Oct. 17 2013
This review is from: PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition (Accessory)
Very useful never have to get up again and adjust my playstaion 3d tv again, also love the fact it also controls my ps3.

4.0 out of 5 stars GET ONE, Oct. 13 2013
This review is from: PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition (Accessory)
If you use your PS3 for watching Blurays or Netflix or any other media services, grab one of these. They're cheap and beat using the PS3 controller by a mile. Easy to set up, except hunting through the pages for your TV's (and whatever else's) IR codes. They include a lot of them, so this should work well out of the box for nearly everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth Having, May 16 2013
Michael Fernandes (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition (Accessory)
It is great to have this remote specially if you use the PS3 for netflix or blue ray watching.

the normal PS3 controllers are difficult to use, if you want to use it for anything other than gaming.

The dedicated buttons for various PS3 options make things easier. They have buttons for the sony tv and receiver... they miss the buttons for a sony blue ray player .. i suppose because if you have one then Sony wants you to use it for watching blue rays. :-)

I must say though netflix is better on the PS3 than the Blue Ray player so I use the PS3.

Over all it is a great addition to a PS3... I hope that it works with PS4 in future... cause if I upgrade to the PS4 then i dont need to buy a remote again..

4.0 out of 5 stars Wont Work with Non-Sony Amps, March 23 2013
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition (Accessory)
After owning the original PS3 Blu-ray remote I decided to upgrade because the original wasn't cutting it anymore. The build quality feels very nice on this remote and its a much sleeker design than the old model. However the only draw back on this remote is the "AMP" feature will only work on Sony equipment. If it were programmable for my Pioneer Amp would receive 5/5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was on the fence, May 27 2013
This review is from: PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition (Accessory)
... but once they knocked 16 cents off the list price, I knew I had to pull the trigger quickly. Deals like this don't come around often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10 2014
This review is from: PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition (Accessory)
This remote works really well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything I need but bad button placement, May 31 2014
This review is from: PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition (Accessory)
After constantly fumbling with my PS3 controller trying to watch movies, this remote was definitely a welcome change. Also, with it's universal remote functionality, I no longer need the other two remotes I have with my current set up. The biggest downside however is button placement. It feels like certain buttons were either placed as an afterthought or they didn't care. For example, I use the volume buttons a lot, obviously, but for some reason they decided to put them at the bottom of the remote where they are difficult to get to.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition
PS3 Blu Ray Remote 2.0 - Standard Edition by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 19.66