biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on January 20, 2016
Very angry its supposer to be bilingual...its only in english except for the 3 last dvd...
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2013
I have heard that box sets from Amazon tend to be defective, and yet I believed I could not be so unlucky as to have mine scratched or anything.

WRONG.

The second bluray disc, even though it had no visible scratches, won't play a couple of scenes. I guess you could say it's not too bad, as it's only 1 out of 8 discs.
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2011
No extra features AT ALL!!!

Cheaply and poorly packaged.

More expensive than buying the movies individually (Futureshop)

This bottom-end edition is being rushed into release to cash in on the Christmas buying season, save your money for 6 months and wait for the Ultimate collection with extended cuts and plenty of extras, which I'm sure has been mastered and is just sitting there waiting to be pressed as soon as the Christmas rush clears this edition off the shelves

I loved the movies and have been waiting patiently for the box set, this is a disappointment and I'll keep my money for a bit longer and buy something I will be proud to own.

The preceding "review" is obviously not "hands-on" as the set won't be released for another month, but using information from Warner Brothers, Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.

Just an aside, the set retails for £32.30 in the UK and that translates into $51.93 CDN at today's rate of exchange - I don't know what it would cost for shipping but it does give one pause to consider...

p
0Comment65 of 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2014
The movies cannot be seem; this is the second time I got the same product, (the first one set of movies did not work) so It is a very bad batch of Harry Potter's movies that are defectives.

Very bad experience!
on December 13, 2011
J'ai commandé la collection Blu-ray Harry Potter. Dans la boite il y avait deux fois le film # 6 et il n'y avait pas le # 8. J'ai demandé le remplacement mais j'ai reçu un remboursement.
J'ai été obligé d'acheté chez Costco la série qui était en spécial à $ 79.99 au lieu de la promotion à $ 109.99 chez Amazone
. Merci Amazone j'ai fait une bonne affaire.
0Comment4 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2011
I ordered a region free blu ray box set from amazon.co.uk for the equivalent of $48 including shipping. Even with taxes payable on delivery this is a much better deal than the $110 plus tax current price.
0Comment6 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2014
Vous deviez m'envoyer une version bilingue et je n'ai reçu qu'une version uniquement en anglais et vous n'avez pas pu me faire un échange.
on December 7, 2015
The sound quality is terrible. Its extremely loud then it goes quiet. Really annoying to watch with the remote in hand.
on November 23, 2011
I hate it when they don't take the time to list the audio and subtitles language. There is many version of the box set and we don't know from the description which one it is.
0Comment3 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2011
I ordered it, it didn't arrive....I'm sure the movies are great but the service sucks! If I deal with Amazon in the future I will only buy from Amazon directly, this is the second time I've been burned.
0Comment2 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse