summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on June 12, 2016
The idea of this set is great! Unfortunately, despite all of Amazon's efforts (for which I commend them all), the last disc in 4 different sets does not work. I tried each disc in 3 different Blue ray players (all with the latest manufacturers updates and one machine being only 1 year old). In the end I was refunded all my money and left with no complete 8 disc set :( . I still would like the set but Amazon can't do anything further at this time as it is a manufacturers issue. I hope to be informed when a working set becomes available.
on June 11, 2016
What is worse than purchasing something your significant other is SOOO looking forward to? Purchasing an 8 disc series, in which the 8th disc can't be read by any BD Player I can get my hands on. So... who knows if HP will ever meet the one we should not name.

Pretty upsetting that I have no course of action that I can find.

I guess this is why Best Buy still exists.

Very disappointed

The movie? It's good...
on March 20, 2016
So the half blood prince movie is actually from another collection thrown into this one. But what really ticks me off is that the final movie in the series will not play on any of my blu ray players...... And apparently there is no return policy on opened items. So I have a complete set without the final film. Thanks Amazon for ruining my daughters Xmas gift.
review image review image
on June 14, 2016
Only disk 1 worked. As others have said, we tried the other discs in two different players and it just spun or produced an error. This is unacceptable Amazon.
on January 20, 2016
Very angry its supposer to be bilingual...its only in english except for the 3 last dvd...
on February 21, 2016
Not as presented. No bilingual option. Homemade menu. Definitely a copy
on May 16, 2013
I have heard that box sets from Amazon tend to be defective, and yet I believed I could not be so unlucky as to have mine scratched or anything.

WRONG.

The second bluray disc, even though it had no visible scratches, won't play a couple of scenes. I guess you could say it's not too bad, as it's only 1 out of 8 discs.
on October 19, 2011
No extra features AT ALL!!!

Cheaply and poorly packaged.

More expensive than buying the movies individually (Futureshop)

This bottom-end edition is being rushed into release to cash in on the Christmas buying season, save your money for 6 months and wait for the Ultimate collection with extended cuts and plenty of extras, which I'm sure has been mastered and is just sitting there waiting to be pressed as soon as the Christmas rush clears this edition off the shelves

I loved the movies and have been waiting patiently for the box set, this is a disappointment and I'll keep my money for a bit longer and buy something I will be proud to own.

The preceding "review" is obviously not "hands-on" as the set won't be released for another month, but using information from Warner Brothers, Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.

Just an aside, the set retails for £32.30 in the UK and that translates into $51.93 CDN at today's rate of exchange - I don't know what it would cost for shipping but it does give one pause to consider...

p
on February 14, 2014
The movies cannot be seem; this is the second time I got the same product, (the first one set of movies did not work) so It is a very bad batch of Harry Potter's movies that are defectives.

Very bad experience!
on March 30, 2014
Vous deviez m'envoyer une version bilingue et je n'ai reçu qu'une version uniquement en anglais et vous n'avez pas pu me faire un échange.