summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on June 22, 2016
Great to have these in BluRay!
on June 20, 2016
excellent
on June 19, 2016
Good movies
on June 14, 2016
Only disk 1 worked. As others have said, we tried the other discs in two different players and it just spun or produced an error. This is unacceptable Amazon.
on June 12, 2016
The idea of this set is great! Unfortunately, despite all of Amazon's efforts (for which I commend them all), the last disc in 4 different sets does not work. I tried each disc in 3 different Blue ray players (all with the latest manufacturers updates and one machine being only 1 year old). In the end I was refunded all my money and left with no complete 8 disc set :( . I still would like the set but Amazon can't do anything further at this time as it is a manufacturers issue. I hope to be informed when a working set becomes available.
on June 11, 2016
What is worse than purchasing something your significant other is SOOO looking forward to? Purchasing an 8 disc series, in which the 8th disc can't be read by any BD Player I can get my hands on. So... who knows if HP will ever meet the one we should not name.

Pretty upsetting that I have no course of action that I can find.

I guess this is why Best Buy still exists.

Very disappointed