biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 7, 2014
Good movie though I think in my opinion the first one was better but this is funny too. Since I have the first one already I had to buy the second and now i will have to buy the third one. I thought that this movie was a quick lets do this movie fast kind of way I feel like they just came out with it to say hey there's part 2 if you saw the first one then you would know what i mean but its still not that bad though I have watched worse.
on December 22, 2011
I personally liked this one better than part one. Will get it for sure as soon it's a little bit cheaper. if you loved part one you'll this one, too, or even better.
on June 23, 2014
This movie is quite funny... If I saw this one first I think it would be just as funny as the first. A lot of the same jokes but still great comedy.
on January 25, 2013
If you loved the first part you'll love the second. Its story is quite similar but obviously in Bangkok with all new jokes.
on January 15, 2012
CD was as promised in new condition and received promptly. I would not hesitate to do business with seller again.
on January 29, 2013
This is a movie that is very funny and is one that I will watch over and over again. Funny
on January 6, 2016
Good quality product and exactly how it was described. Thank you.
on January 16, 2016
Great movie, great price - thanks!
on October 9, 2015