5.0 out of 5 stars Keep 'em coming!
When I first purchased my Futurama, I went on a marathon of watching it and only it. With Season 6 finally out, it is as good as it has been.

If you are a fan of the previous 5, Season 6 is definately a must and I hope they continue on making this show full of laughs!

Published on Jan. 1 2012 by Stefanie Beaudin

1.0 out of 5 stars Why Am I Giving This One Star ?
I found this season/volume 6 of Futurama very good, a little uneven, its very colorful.
I originally watched all the episodes of this season/volume 6 over the internet and not on my HDTV and I know as soon as I watch them on my HDTV it will be five stars.

Published on Jan. 2 2012 by Torie Monaghan

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep 'em coming!, Jan. 1 2012
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 6 (DVD)

Last episode which was the season's finale, was a bit different than what you'd normally expect but a nice devotion to previous old cartoon styles (Mickey Mouse anyone?)

Grab it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, great condition, great price, Feb. 22 2013
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 6 (DVD)
Came in great condition and the price I paid was great. This was a great deal. I hope I can find another great deal like this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars greeeeeat, Feb. 5 2013
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 6 (DVD)
Everything went well, arrived before expected date, disc was brand new and worked perfectly. I am very happy with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Futurama, how can you go wrong., Jan. 21 2012
Another great season of Futurama and the only way to watch in Canada is to buy the Bluray. If you love Futurama you'll love this season.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, Feb. 29 2012
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 6 (DVD)
i was afraid futurama wasn't going to still be good after all the years and cancelations. but it's still solid with laughs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why Am I Giving This One Star ?, Jan. 2 2012
Torie Monaghan (Vancouver Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Futurama: Volume 6 (DVD)

So when they lower the price from $24.99 to something better, actually for some reason the price of volume/season 6 went up and is now $26.99 on Jan 3rd 2012, look at current price of season/volume 5, $12.49 and the blu ray of volume/season 5 is $24.99, once they lower the price of volume/season 6 to something reasonable I'll have no problem giving it five stars.

I bought season/volume 5 for $16.71 on Feb 28 2011 and thefore that is the right price for season/ volume 6 to be but if I hold out till boxing day 2012 it should be $12.24 like volume/season 5 was for boxing day 2011
And to even make it worse season/volume 6 is now $18.49 at amazon.com. So much for free trade and dollar parity!

If I have to wait a year for the price to drop I will, because by that point in time DEC 2012, season/volume 7 will be just being released.

But its mainly the principal of why I won't pay the outrageous price for this Futurama set because it would mean a a DVD set of 4 discs would cost $50, no thanks.

Well as it turned out i was able to get this set for $18, no shipping, no tax, $18, in August 2012, and it was a lot of fun to watch on my HDTV and it truly is a five star show, but i cant give it a higher rating than one star because of the price.

Long live Futurama !!!

ONE STAR

Futurama: Volume 6
Futurama: Volume 6 (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 21.98 CDN$ 14.97