summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$12.52+ $3.49 shipping

on October 2, 2015
So enraged with the useless paper casing these things come in that there's no reason to review the content of the discs, which is not as great as earlier seasons, but still better than most animated television shows. I just picked this season up to put it back on the shelf and one of the discs came flying out and skidded across the floor. There's basically nothing to hold the discs in place. It's so painfully stupid.
on May 25, 2016
Did not take long to get here. Love Futurama
on January 1, 2012
When I first purchased my Futurama, I went on a marathon of watching it and only it. With Season 6 finally out, it is as good as it has been.

If you are a fan of the previous 5, Season 6 is definately a must and I hope they continue on making this show full of laughs!

Last episode which was the season's finale, was a bit different than what you'd normally expect but a nice devotion to previous old cartoon styles (Mickey Mouse anyone?)

Grab it now!
on June 10, 2016
on May 24, 2016
enjoyable
on February 22, 2013
Came in great condition and the price I paid was great. This was a great deal. I hope I can find another great deal like this again.
on February 5, 2013
Everything went well, arrived before expected date, disc was brand new and worked perfectly. I am very happy with this.
on April 23, 2015
This was a gift for a friend who loves Futurama... Never having watched it I can't honestly post a review.