5.0 out of 5 stars Very interactive!
It's a great deal, I share with my family and we're all play together everytime! It's outrageous! Everybody has to try it,I recommend at 100%.
Published on April 8 2012 by Andres

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, no break on price though
What can I say -- my kids love this game. It was no cheaper than any of the bulk stores, however, and if you change your mind on something you buy, you pay hefty postage to return it. So better off buying locally, in case you need to exchange it for some reason.
Published on Jan. 17 2012 by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, no break on price though, Jan. 17 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Black Console with New Super Mario Brothers Wii and Music CD - Standard Edition (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interactive!, April 8 2012
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars exercise can be fun, Jan. 28 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought the Wii to make exercising fun and it is. I really like the Abba dance. try it you will lke it

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a great product, Jan. 5 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When I saw the ad I thought it might be a trick given the cheap price. However, we received the product, and my three sons are fantastically happy with what we received. I would highly recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked!, March 1 2014
Fantastic!!! My husband, my 6 year old daughter, my 4 year old son and myself are having a fantastic time with our new Nintendo.
Excellent family games!

5.0 out of 5 stars wii love it, Jan. 4 2014
bought this a year ago to replace a wii i had to give away and i love it. black goes with everything lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars the old classics still rock, Aug. 2 2013
I chose this because it has netflix, wii classic fun and a very versatile component in my entertainment hooked up into hd tv with great results,
Came as described, and on the date set for delivery very very well packaged and am very very happy with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii and my kids, Jan. 21 2013
O. Stephen Peart (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I don't consider myself a gamer. However, getting my first Wii game was exciting more for the kids than it was for me. However, I had the opportunity to join in the game and share in the moment with my kids. Now I am trying to figure out how the CD works on the Wii if it does work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Dec 26 2012
Everything I expected . Great product . Love it . . . . . . . . . . . .

Used & New from: CDN$ 140.00