4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Screen Protector
Published on Jan. 30 2012 by Susan M Ziehl

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, however...
I am glad I bought a screen protector. However, I wish it was not reflecting the light from my lamp or lights from above me.
Published on March 7 2012 by Syn

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, however..., March 7 2012
This review is from: Fosmon Premium Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle PaperWhite, Kindle 4 / touch eBook Reader - 1 Pack - Fosmon Retail Packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Screen Protector, Jan. 30 2012
Everything was as promised and it was a perfect fit for my Kindle New Generation. It arrived quickly. The only reason I didn't rate this as a five star is because the screen protector was not a matte finish which I think would have been a better choice because in some lightening this glossy finish reflects light that I'd rather not have when reading. However, that is not the sellers problem, I didn't double check before ordering to see if it was a matt or glossy finish.