summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$28.04+ $3.49 shipping

on April 14, 2012
By purchasing this season, I now own the whole "Dennis the Menace" series. Since I had not seen that series since I was a child, I was wondering if the fact that Joseph Kearns was no longer playing the part of George Wilson would change things too much. But they had introduced so well Gail Gordon in the third season as Mr.Wilson's brother, and Gail Gordon is such a good actor, that the "Dennis vs Mr. Wilson relationship" amusing situation did not change at all. If you like "Dennis the Menace"(and I wonder who would not) I strongly suggest to purchase this last season. The only thing that is wrong with this season is the fact that it is the last season. I would have loved to watch many more.
And Amazon was at its usual standard, just great.
on January 10, 2015
Purchased as a gift for young grandson. Good quality DVD and replayed over and over resulting in hours of delightful squeals of enjoyment. Recommend.
on September 21, 2014
Grew up watching this show and when i found this classic on dvd on amazon i was jumping with joy.And avery nice copy.Thanks Amazon.