5.0 out of 5 stars what can you say it's lagwagon?
Published on Dec 5 2011 by wasted youth

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good..................At First
Published on Aug. 5 2003 by Jorge Redon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars what can you say it's lagwagon?, Dec 5 2011
one of the best punk cd's ever made without a doubt...if you know anything about punk at all you know that this cd is by far one of the best, just like ever other lagwagon cd..i've been listening to lagwagon since 1994 and i still love them just as much as i did back then...there the reason i starting playing music myself years ago...this cd is fast, energetic and perfect for PIT...and anyone who hasn't seen lagwagon before should go see them right away cause you're missing out...i've seen them 6 times and every single time was a ridicoulous....if you come out of the concert cut up and sweating, you know you had a blast....LAGWAGON, is by far one of the best punk bands EVER in my opinion,, they never get old...cheers ps..if you ever hit up a show hook the caper up with a smoke he really appreciate that!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion best lagwagon record, Dec 23 2003
This review is from: Hoss (Audio CD)
I own all of the lagwagon CD's. This is the best. This is the point Joey's lyrics started improving and getting more meaning full. I love the older albums, but how many songs can you listen to about drinking beer? Everyone needs to check out Joey's other band Bad Astronaunt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good..................At First, Aug. 5 2003
Jorge Redon "setyourbodyablazex" (Santiago, Chile) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hoss (Audio CD)
This was my second lagwagon album after Trashed. (which I thought was excellent)At first I thought this cd was good, but not great and way different than Trashed and Duh. (I had downloaded a few songs off Duh before)After months of listening to Hoss every now and then, it really did get boring. I really always listened to the same songs every time. (Name Dropping,Razor Burn,Black eyes, the ending of violins and sleep.)It really is more melodic/poppier than lagwagons first two releases. I still like melodic punk but the melodic punk on this wasn't even that great. The music on DP,Feelings and leftovers that i had heard before, were more impresive than the majority of songs on Hoss. In my opinion the stuff on Trashed, Duh and DP is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonanza rocks.., July 19 2003
This review is from: Hoss (Audio CD)
I never really liked trashed so when this came out i was hoping Lagwagon wouldnt take the direction of trashed, they just went in a complete u turn and released one of the great punk albums around today all the songs are good on this album, lagwagon are still releaseing quality music today which is why they are one of the greatest punk bands to be around today in my opinion. There is a lack of Lagwagon guitar sols on this but the music rocks so who cares really..

5.0 out of 5 stars Business as usual, Aug. 11 2002
"lagwagon_punk" (Cincinnati, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hoss (Audio CD)
Lagwagon can do no wrong!...well, so maybe the cover of "Mama Said Knock You Out" added as an extra track on Trashed wasn't so hot, but still... The band's third full-length is another great cd, and is a breath of fresh air thanks to all the critics who said they had that "NOFX sound" on their first two outtings. Some time off has led to a different sound than their past two albums. The real stand-outs here are "Violins", "Move the Car", "Sleep", "Sick", "Razor Burn"...I might as well name all the tracks, huh? Definitely worth your hard earned money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 17 2002
This review is from: Hoss (Audio CD)
This is by far one of the best cd's i have ever heard along with big daddy multitude by mustard plug, it has all the energy of punk and you never get bored of it, it takes a few listens to get really into it though. I hope the punk mainstream soon stops and also hope people would'nt compare lagwagon to nofx for one it gives them a stupid amount of publicity due to nofx been so popular and for another they both sound different to each other, this album has some really good guitar on it aswell only Trashed is better for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Punk Album Ever, Dec 27 2001
"atpezboy" (Portland, Maine United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hoss (Audio CD)
Hoss is by far the greatest punk album ever. I have played this cd for many people in my life and have never met anyone that disliked this music. Not even my dad. The Melodic Punk music that is Lagwagon emulates from Joey's amazing voice and creative yet poignant lyrics and continues through the fantastic guitars and bass of Chris, Leon and Jessie. The music flows from beginning to end, from song to song, and there is not one song that you will ever want to turn off before it is completed. If you like punk music and don't already know of Lagwagon or haven't yet heard this album, I promise you that purchasing this will change your life. I give this cd 10 stars and highly recommend it for any music fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars great punk cd, Dec 8 2001
George Sharkey (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hoss (Audio CD)
I'm a punk fan. I have been for many years. Contrary to what john chilstrom says this cd is punk and green day and offspring are not true punk. Now the cd, this is the only lagwagon cd i own but it is great. I first heard the song "Bombs Away" and it became my favorite song. I would recommend this cd to all lovers of punk cds

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but just not "Punk" more like Polka, Sept. 14 2001
jchilst (Jacksonville, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hoss (Audio CD)
Well everyone gave this great reviews honestly I don't see whats so special about it. No punk, this is not punk at all. I like the beats, but the songs don't have that certain punkishness to them.
Maybe it's just cuz I've been spoiled by Greenday, and Offspring, stuff like that, which is true punk. Man, I could of sworn I heard this on the easy listening station, haha.

5.0 out of 5 stars best punkrock on earth, Aug. 25 2001
This review is from: Hoss (Audio CD)
Folks, if you love good rock music and punk rock... maybe play in a punk band yourself and are sick of the same boring three chords again and again ? Then go and get THIS great album... I think there's no better punk rock release exept one...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Hoss (2LP-remastered/expanded edition)
Hoss (2LP-remastered/expand
ed
by Lagwagon (LP Record - 2011)