biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night

on June 4, 2013
Packaged the same as it is in stores. Delivered in good shape. Easy to put on and use. Can't beat the price since they retail for 50$+

Only qualm is that it seems like the screen is slightly less sensitive to touch commands than it was before the case/screen protector was put on, but I suppose that's to be expected when you need something to protect your phone this well.
on September 23, 2013
For someone who is constantly dropping my phone, this is exactly the case for me.

3 layers of protection means it`s protected from everything with the exception of being submerged in water.

The headphone jack, silence button and dock connector are covered but easily accessible by lifting up the plastic flap.

The only thing that you`ll likely have an issue with is the screen cover. It lowers the display quality of the phone considerably, but I suppose that`s the trade-off from the screen being protected so well.

The instructions in the box on how to take apart the case and put your phone in are very vague so I`d recommend going to the product website and checking out their instruction video.
on May 15, 2014
I purchased this otterbox case to safeguard the iphone4 my son inherited from his older brother. I expected it to be more like the defender series cases you see at local dealers (their pricetag is $70).

I find that the plastic screen proctector built into the box itself sticks/clings to the phone's screen too much - the sticking makes it difficult to text at times as you have to open the case wipe both the screen protector and the phone screen then put everything back together (No more problems texting until the protector sticks to the screen again and then you repeat the whole cycle).

I give 3 stars as even with the hassel of the screen protector issue, my son loves the belt clip attachment and the case meets Otterbox's great protection when he accidentally drops his phone.
on March 29, 2014
it never fit properly the button didn't match up so i had to get another one a heavy silicone one so i gave it away .
tried to contact you but no answer , so 25.00 down the drain . not recommend unless it was a flaw
on October 25, 2013
This item shipped very fast, ordered it on a Sunday and it arrived Tuesday. The case is solid and will definitely protect my phone from falls. The blue is a little lighter than the pictures above, I would prefer if it were darker, but I don't mind it.

Like the Otterbox defender case for iPad, I'll be cutting the screen protector out of this case and using a proper stick-on protector. The Otterbox built-in screen cover is very smudgy, reduces touchscreen sensitivity and takes away from the viewing quality of the retina display. If you use your phone as just a phone and don't care about apps so much, the screen protector is probably fine for you. But if you watch videos or play games on your phone, this screen protector will drive you crazy.

Also, if you like to take your phone out of it's case every day, this case probably isn't a good idea. It's meant to stay on for long term protection and with all the effort it takes to remove it, I think the rubber with stretch and/or plastic will break with too much wear and tear.

All that said, the case feels good in your hand and doesn't add too much weight. I'm definitely keeping it, though only after removing the built-in screen protector.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2013
I found this case after researching reviews on the best one for protection and I bought one for my daughter and one for myself. I personally do not need all the protection that this case offers as I am very careful with my phone, but it is a fantastic thing for my daughter who has had quite a few "oops" - would highly recommend for your teenagers!
on December 26, 2013
great product… but be prepared, it bulks up your phone quite a bit… but it's worth it for the extra protection. Unbeatable price.
on February 11, 2014
Tight fit with nice screen protector. Arrived on time. Mail deliverer left box outside. Thankfully nobody stole it. The issue with the box was that the headphone jack hole was to the right instead of to the left so we need to lift the whole tab to plug in headphones. Not sure if this was meant for a different iPhone or why the price was so cheap.
on May 26, 2013
The case arrived quickly as it always does when Fulfilled By Amazon.

NOTE: If you have any wrapping on your phone (like I do with Ghost Armor) it will not fit right, you will have to remove the side wrapping to get the case to fit properly, which for me is a shame as I just spent $50 on the full ghost armor treatment.
on September 27, 2013
I love my new OtterBox Defender!
I'm no longer worried that my 3 year old grandson is going to drop it while he's playing his games.
The only small draw back to the Defender is that it makes texting/typing a little bit more challenging due to the way it wraps around the front of the phone.