march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Size: one size|Color: Hot Pink/White|Change

on January 9, 2014
Just received mine and am returning it to amazon. Clearly a counterfeit item - numerous spelling errors on box and item was loose inside the box as well. I've owned Otterbox cases in the past - this one is a fake.
on April 10, 2013
got it for my girl friend and it was nice for the first week or so then the white part was brown... and its hard to clean. protected the phone fine... she opted for a defender a couple months later.
on May 16, 2014
I like the outterbox but the white is turning a brownish dirty color!! I may have to get a different color next time.. Maybe the green one.
on May 16, 2014
The white part on the box stains and won't come clean...to bad, because it always looks dirty and I have only had it for 2 weeks
on May 29, 2014
Got this case for my wife's iPhone 4. The second otter box commuter for this phone. Was disappointed that hard case at bottom of phone broke on my original otter box after a year of use. Considered another case this time but was worth getting another at the price amazon was selling for. Hope this one holds up better.
on January 5, 2014
very secure cover but I don't recommend the white buttons as they become dirty
and are difficult to clean

Get it without white and you will be pleased - Good price and fast delivery

Thanks!
on October 17, 2015
I am satisfied with my Otterbox, the product was as stated and it was delivered in a timely manner. I do not like the protective screen that was included. I find it hazy and too thick. I will probably remove it.
on July 27, 2014
This case cracked after two days of receiving it.
on July 5, 2014
the screen protector was the wrong size.... so I had to cut it down in size..But considering I paid less than half of what I would pay from a retail store I still think it was a good deal
on July 27, 2014
Case works perfectly. I expected some knock off otterbox but it appears to be the real deal. Comes in otterbox packaging and fits my phone perfectly. I definitely recommend this case.