summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 1, 2012
This album is pure horse manure. Lady Gaga is a fool to let these morons ruin her songs.I really like her album the songs are strong and fun.So I bought the remix album ,thinking lets hear it from a different angle.Well,I was really kicked in the ear.I have 3 teen daughters ,all love Gaga. I put the cd on in the car ,they almost killed me for it. Yes.This album is plain garbage ,those mixers must have been high on something. Come on Lady Gaga,are you this desperate to make more money? I'll stick to the original versions.
on January 7, 2012
I don't believe I have ever heard such a bad remix in all my life! This CD is and was a total waste of money - I would NOT recommend this to anyone who enjoys Lady Gaga music.
on September 28, 2012
good albem must have. Every one should have one in there home to lisen to. Go buy and others now.