5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first.
Sequels that better the original are rare.

And in the realm of animation, they are even less likely to happen.

Published 11 months ago by Simon Bergeron

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Story
I fell asleep watching this movie. The villian was not interesting nor threatening. Po's character development was unconvincing and insistent, and more important, wasn't funny. The movie lacks climax. Disappointing since I really loved the first movie which was funny and original.
Published on Jan. 10 2012 by Roman2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first., Nov. 20 2013
Simon Bergeron - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Sequels that better the original are rare.

And in the realm of animation, they are even less likely to happen.

It's now done. This Kung Fu Panda 2 has rythm, fun, humor, action, characters and all the good things parents and kids alike will enjoy on screen and even afterwards. If you have yet to watch it, I strongly urge you to add it to your cart. This movie had me laughing like a kid again (and I'm 36).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fireworks, Sept. 12 2013
It is simply wonderful movie. Great usage of 3D. The story is funny, yet moving and the action sequences are full kung fu fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, April 9 2013
The whole family loves this movie, my son loves all the action and me and my husband laugh at all the goof parts with baby po

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute movie, Jan. 11 2013
I really like the first one and so we bought this one for my daughter for Christmas. She liked it and we did too. The sequel gives backstory about Po and is cute and sad, like the scene from Bambi. If you like the first one, you will definitely like this sequel. The same cast returns and they are all great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchase Review, Jan. 4 2013
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda 2 (Bilingual) (DVD)
I bought this item for my nephew it was 1 of the main things he requested and was extremley happy when opening it.

Also I contacted the seller and wrote that I knew shipping near the holidays can be dreadful but was wondering if anyway possible it could be sent faster or shipped out right away. Sure enough I recived this package 5 days before the expexted ship date. This was extremley fast and I was extremley happy.

I would recommend this seller to anyone looking for happy service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kung Fu Panda 2, April 1 2012
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda 2 (Bilingual) (DVD)
DVD is great!! Thanks for the sale!! It is a fun movie!! Kids really enjoyed it!! Again, thank you, thank you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie!, March 3 2012
Best one of the two. Kung Fu Panda II is funny, sensible, intelligent(and stupid at the same time). I would recommend this to anyone between the ages of 4 and 80.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 3D, Feb. 23 2012
This movie is fantastic! It also made me want to watch the first one again. I was concerned about getting yet another movie produced with terrible 3D but was pleased to see great use of the technology. Almost no ghosting and the very little eye strain. The storyline wasn't perfect but it kept me interested. Aside from this and a few bad punchlines, I give it 5/5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kung Fu Panda 2, Jan. 10 2012
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda 2 (Bilingual) (DVD)
Christmas present for the family.... loved Kung Fu Panda 1 but number 2 is even better ....its a must have.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Oct. 13 2014
This review is from: Kung Fu Panda 2 (Bilingual) (DVD)
I love this movie, make you feel young again, thank you!

Kung Fu Panda 2 (Bilingual)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (Bilingual) by Jennifer Yuh (DVD - 2011)
CDN$ 15.98 CDN$ 4.88