march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on December 6, 2011
I read many reviews, pre-ordered and received mine on Dec 1st.

I was pleasantly surprised to find an Elantech touchpad. I didn't know they had swapped out the troublesome Sentelic.

Unfortunately, they also swapped out the fast ADATA solid state drive (which was benchmarked in all of the reviews). Mine came with a slower 128 GB Sandisk drive. Very annoyed.

Overall it's a good product, which will undoubtedly be improved in future versions.
on January 23, 2012
I bought this ultrabook for my wife 2-3 wks ago. She mainly uses for word processing for her work. No concerns so far. Works well. Battery life is pretty good at this stage and I would say is above average. The high resolution screen and the solid state drive is worth the slightly higher price than competitors. Would highly recommend this product.