biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 19, 2012
I'm fairly satisfied with it, the part that goes around the face of the touchpad is made out of leather that's a little stiffer than it should be and as a result the case doesn't lie perfectly flat against the surface but other than that no complaints, best case for the price
on February 17, 2012
The case fits perfectly and doesn't allow the touchpad to slide around or move. The overall construction feels pretty good to the touch and the there is no worry about longevity of the materials.
on August 6, 2013
The case is nice but has no cut out for camera and the stand does not work when playing games as they turn side ways. Also this case is not meant for a 9.7 Inch tablet, have to remove tablet when charging. Can not make any modifications to case. would not recommend for tablet 9.7. Just a note that I had trouble getting a refund from this company. Amazon did come to bat and reimbursed the purchase price. Thanks Amazon Great job.
on January 17, 2012
Nice quality product and fast shipping, a must have for Touchpad owners. I got my Touchpad cover within the delivery date.
on December 27, 2011
Product is OK though it does not fits properly . Touch pad has to be pushed from the bottom to be used properly,
on December 30, 2012
SEE I DON'T HAVE A HP TABLET, IT DID NOT FOR MY 9.7 ANDROID. IT WAS LONG ENOUGH BUT ABOUT 2'' TO WIDE. THA CASE WAS GREAT FOR THE MONEY, BUT JUST DIDN'T FIT MY ANDROLD.THANKS BOB
PS; I WISH IT WOULD HAVE HAD THE SIZE OF THE OPENING WHERE IT FITS IN. THANKS BOB
on June 25, 2013
I purchased this case for my husband's LePan II tablet. It is not a high quality case, but for the low price it does the job. If you want a high quality case the Targus brand are much better and have a better fit.
on January 28, 2013
I got a few of these for the Le Pan tablets and they were ok, but not built for other types of tablets other than Ipads I believe. I thought I read it would work for any tablet but it doesn't.
on April 5, 2013
I like this product it's stylish, and easy to clean
also my tablet just slides in and is secured with
with velcro fasteners
I would recommend it to anyone
on February 3, 2013
This case is made of vinyl but still, it offer sturdy protection and good look for the price. I would not hesitate to purchase another one when needed.