What's to complain about a hard drive?

The 320GB hard drive is a bit spendy but the price is worth it. I personally think that it could be dropped a little maybe to 109.99, but thats only my opinion. I would first like to say that for the people that think you get 320GB of memory, you dont. You have to keep in mind that some memory has to be used for the hard drive to work and do its job. So the ending memory you get is around 291GB. This hard drive comes with two downloadable games, some of which dont.

The hard drive feels really slim as well as the look, but both of which dont matter beacuse its going to be burried in your xbox anyways. considering the games on the 360 dont take up as much space like the xbox one this is perfect. I would rather buy the 320gb rather then the 500 because it doesnt use much space and your saving close to $50.

If your downloading a lot of games, music and movies then this hard drive is for you.

I highly recommed it.

Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition
review image review image review image
on May 7, 2012
This product works well. Remember to get the cord to transfer the data from your old hard drive to the new one. Wish I would have known how long the file transfer was gonna take. Took at least 3 hours. But our 120GB hard drive was FULL.
The new xbox 360 slim makes you sign in with your Windows Live ID email address so make sure you know that. :)
Our new xbox 360 slim is having problems with freezing, not sure if it's the hard drive or the unit. But yeah, they're not flawless.
on December 2, 2012
It works well, as expected. Wasn't totally sure it was good for a slim but it was easy to install.
on November 15, 2013
There are other options of hard disk for x-box viz. USB stick of 64G and 180G but this one has 320GB...good one if you want to store huge files...

I recommend this product and supplier...ANAN
on January 3, 2014
The hard drive arrived in time for Christmas (yay!).
It doesn't say in the write up but this hard drive IS compatible with Xbox E types - it even says it on the box.
Installation was super easy, just plug it in and off you go.
on September 9, 2013
I purchased a 4GB Xbox a few years ago. I used flash drives for additional memory but that has its limitations. I got the 320 GB hard drive so I would not have to worry about storage problems again. Installation was easy and currently I have no problems.
I recommend this product to anyone that has an Xbox 360 S and require additional storage.
on February 1, 2013
I ordered this product thinking that I was getting an authentic Microsoft Hard Drive for my Xbox Slim. Instead, I received a 'refurbished' or 'rebuilt' Hard Drive for the XBox Fat (Original/Elite). With a set of Torx screws, I was able to disassemble the case for the hard drive and place it in the hard drive case for my Xbox Slim.

The seal on the hard drive had been broken and and new seal had been placed over the screw.

The hard drive did not have the Xbox emulation software on it to play download Classic Xbox games. As this was the primary reason for me to get this hard drive, this was a huge disappointment for me.

I was able to hack this drive to put the emulation software on it, but I would HIGHLY suggest getting the authentic Microsoft hard drive from another reseller if this is important to you.

Please understand when you buy this product from this reseller that you are NOT receiving an authentic Microsoft Slim Xbox hard drive. This drive will NOT work for you if you have bought any original Xbox games (Halo etc...) from the Xbox Marketplace and downloaded them to your Xbox 360, as it is missing the emulation software.

**Updated March 2013: The Hard drive that was sent seized after 2 months. The vendor was very good about providing a refund quickly, less shipping.
on July 20, 2015
Works great! It was necessary as some newer games refuse to install on USB drives.
Minus 1 star as Microsoft should give their customers more choice other than having to buy overpriced Microsoft-branded hard drives.
on September 5, 2012
copied from my old xbox hd to this new slim with the MS transfer kit. new HD works as expected, loving the huge size now i can store all the games i want. price is typical 1st party, but quality is good.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 7, 2014
Didn't know why this didn't come with the main unit, upgrade, upgrade, upgrade - easy to install, just slid it in - just got it so hopefully if will last.
Expensive but its a typical Microsoft item

See 1 answered question