4.0 out of 5 stars 320 gb hard drive
This product works well. Remember to get the cord to transfer the data from your old hard drive to the new one. Wish I would have known how long the file transfer was gonna take. Took at least 3 hours. But our 120GB hard drive was FULL.
The new xbox 360 slim makes you sign in with your Windows Live ID email address so make sure you know that. :)
Our new xbox 360...
Published on May 7 2012 by Wednesday

1.0 out of 5 stars Not An Authentic Microsoft Hard Drive
I ordered this product thinking that I was getting an authentic Microsoft Hard Drive for my Xbox Slim. Instead, I received a 'refurbished' or 'rebuilt' Hard Drive for the XBox Fat (Original/Elite). With a set of Torx screws, I was able to disassemble the case for the hard drive and place it in the hard drive case for my Xbox Slim.

The seal on the hard drive...
Published 23 months ago by HighFlyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars 320 gb hard drive, May 7 2012
Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)
Our new xbox 360 slim is having problems with freezing, not sure if it's the hard drive or the unit. But yeah, they're not flawless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox storage upgrade, Sept. 9 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)
I purchased a 4GB Xbox a few years ago. I used flash drives for additional memory but that has its limitations. I got the 320 GB hard drive so I would not have to worry about storage problems again. Installation was easy and currently I have no problems.
I recommend this product to anyone that has an Xbox 360 S and require additional storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Jan. 3 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)
The hard drive arrived in time for Christmas (yay!).
It doesn't say in the write up but this hard drive IS compatible with Xbox E types - it even says it on the box.
Installation was super easy, just plug it in and off you go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is as expected, Dec 2 2012
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)
It works well, as expected. Wasn't totally sure it was good for a slim but it was easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive, Nov. 15 2013
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)
There are other options of hard disk for x-box viz. USB stick of 64G and 180G but this one has 320GB...good one if you want to store huge files...

I recommend this product and supplier...ANAN

1.0 out of 5 stars Not An Authentic Microsoft Hard Drive, Feb. 1 2013
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)

The seal on the hard drive had been broken and and new seal had been placed over the screw.

The hard drive did not have the Xbox emulation software on it to play download Classic Xbox games. As this was the primary reason for me to get this hard drive, this was a huge disappointment for me.

I was able to hack this drive to put the emulation software on it, but I would HIGHLY suggest getting the authentic Microsoft hard drive from another reseller if this is important to you.

Please understand when you buy this product from this reseller that you are NOT receiving an authentic Microsoft Slim Xbox hard drive. This drive will NOT work for you if you have bought any original Xbox games (Halo etc...) from the Xbox Marketplace and downloaded them to your Xbox 360, as it is missing the emulation software.

**Updated March 2013: The Hard drive that was sent seized after 2 months. The vendor was very good about providing a refund quickly, less shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, March 27 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)
Item shipped quickly and then simply plugged it in. No set up or configuring required. Great Product. If you already have a hard drive (which I didn't) you will also need a transfer cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., March 23 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)
It's great having lots of memory, now I can download more games and not have to delete my other ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, Feb. 7 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)
Didn't know why this didn't come with the main unit, upgrade, upgrade, upgrade - easy to install, just slid it in - just got it so hopefully if will last.
Expensive but its a typical Microsoft item

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, Jan. 29 2014
This review is from: Xbox 360 320 GB Hard Drive - Standard Edition (Accessory)
Fast shipping, easy to install, and came with codes to three games (ms. Pacman and two pinball games) you can download for free!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›