5.0 out of 5 stars Classic.
Published on March 25 2012 by megalon

1.0 out of 5 stars The Movie is a 5 star movie but...
I've now had to return the DVD twice due to it being a non functional disc I've never had this problem with any other DVDs I've ordered. beware
Published on March 24 2012 by A. Barr

1.0 out of 5 stars The Movie is a 5 star movie but..., March 24 2012
A. Barr - See all my reviews
This review is from: Five Element Ninjas (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic., March 25 2012
This review is from: Five Element Ninjas (DVD)
This is a must have Shaw Brothers classic and this is the definitive dvd version. The reviewer who gave 1 star should check their dvd player because I've never heard of ANY issues with this release. The release of 5EN in region 1 format was huge news amongst kung fu fans and if there were actual issues with the disc it would have been made public immediately. I'd advise picking this up as Media Blasters is in rough shape and once this is OOP the price will get ridiculous.

Five Element Ninjas [Blu-ray]
Five Element Ninjas [Blu-ray] by Mediablasters (Blu-ray - 2012)
CDN$ 400.70