summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 30, 2012
When did Snow Patrol take over the job from Coldplay in writing songs with meaning, style and grace? Simple when they gave us Fallen Empire. Rarely in this day of sampled songs and a dime a dozen lyrics do we get such a treat! If you like Athlete and have not heard much from this band I would highly recommend this album!
They have captured a feeling here that most albums can't approach with well sung vocals and soaring musical songs.
on April 28, 2013
Considering that Snow Patrol have been around for 17? years now, I am what would be considered a "new" fan. This is without a doubt in my "top five" favourites of all time albums. I can't think of another band to compare them with. They (Snow Patrol) are original, poetic, fun, heartfelt, energetic....the list goes on and on. This album has made me cry, made me get up and jump around, and realize that life is too short not to embrace each and every day regardless of what it holds. Great album!
on June 2, 2014
Love Snow Patrol, and this album is great the added DVD with the live performance is great, as we don't get to see a lot of shows where I'm from. But would love to see these guys live!
on October 11, 2014
In my opinion not up to the quality of their previous recordings. Only one or two songs I really connected to. That said, still better than most of the popular music out there.
on July 2, 2014
plays at 45rpm. No issues with a turntable, just a neat curiosity.
on December 22, 2014
Amazing record! Play it frequently!