5.0 out of 5 stars A Stunning Collection Of Meaningful Songs, March 30 2012
This review is from: Fallen Empires (Audio CD)
When did Snow Patrol take over the job from Coldplay in writing songs with meaning, style and grace? Simple when they gave us Fallen Empire. Rarely in this day of sampled songs and a dime a dozen lyrics do we get such a treat! If you like Athlete and have not heard much from this band I would highly recommend this album!
They have captured a feeling here that most albums can't approach with well sung vocals and soaring musical songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2 2014
This review is from: Fallen Empires (Vinyl) (LP Record)
plays at 45rpm. No issues with a turntable, just a neat curiosity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cd!, June 2 2014
C. Leblanc - See all my reviews
Love Snow Patrol, and this album is great the added DVD with the live performance is great, as we don't get to see a lot of shows where I'm from. But would love to see these guys live!

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted!!, April 28 2013
This review is from: Fallen Empires (Audio CD)
Considering that Snow Patrol have been around for 17? years now, I am what would be considered a "new" fan. This is without a doubt in my "top five" favourites of all time albums. I can't think of another band to compare them with. They (Snow Patrol) are original, poetic, fun, heartfelt, energetic....the list goes on and on. This album has made me cry, made me get up and jump around, and realize that life is too short not to embrace each and every day regardless of what it holds. Great album!

4.0 out of 5 stars still better than most of the popular music out there, Oct. 11 2014
This review is from: Fallen Empires (Audio CD)
In my opinion not up to the quality of their previous recordings. Only one or two songs I really connected to. That said, still better than most of the popular music out there.

Fallen Empires
Fallen Empires by Snow Patrol (Audio CD - 2012)