4.0 out of 5 stars Good earbuds for the price
Quite happy with these overall. Not sure how much of a difference the wood construction actually makes, but I will admit these have some of the best bass response I've heard from an earbud style headphone. Lots of fitting options included, and cables are nice and light and easy work with.
Published on May 13 2012 by PaddyMan

3.0 out of 5 stars Tolerable
I purchased these for $20 on Amazon's lightning sale, which is was a good deal but not a steal, for my work office use on those "Ya, I gelled my hair" days, where as my full size AKG's give me a nice Astro Boy due from the head band.
Published 1 month ago by simon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good earbuds for the price, May 13 2012
This review is from: J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium) (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Tolerable, March 5 2015
simon (Alberta) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Sound/driver wise, not bad, not great; a bit of midrange distortion, coloration in bass and a tad muddy. Not detailed or accurate timbre, kind of like a cheap pair of bookshelf speakers... in your ear.
Hooked up to the Bravo Audio V2 Headphone Amplifier did wake them up however, cleaned up distortion, brought out warmth and detail as it would for any headphone. But just pugged into 'i' device... won't blow your mind.... a DAC would help too.
Music types most suited for... house, drum and bass, dub, electronic.. but not great with music types recorded with human voices (rock, pop, Indie), or instrumental (classical/jazz/soundtracks) due to poor midrange frequencies.
Just my thoughts based on the variants of headphones I own from cheap to higher end.
Simon
Wood housing is aesthetic but smaller than the perfect angled associated image.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great earphone!, Dec 27 2012
the acoustic is very good, and the earphone comes with several cushion tips. besides that, it is an elegant earbud.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awsome headphones, Dec 13 2012
This set of headphones is a great product if you get it for 50$ or less. The case it comes in is quite nice, and has great accessories! The bass also sounds great. Is you are looking for a reliable good quality headphones, this is the pair for you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality and surprisingly durable, Jan. 13 2015
Got these during the Holiday sale. Good sound quality and surprisingly durable.
That's not why I decided to write a review though. I did it because these accidentally went into the wash after I came back from a trip and they STILL work. I'm impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its great! :D, Dec 15 2014
I actually really like it, at first i was meh then i tried my $6 sony and its a huge difference but its on par with my $100 vmoda but seems brittle as if it might break anytime but i am careful with my stuff.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lack of toughness, March 5 2014
Maxime Dion "Quantum Physicist" (Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada) - See all my reviews
At first I was very impressed by the quality of the sound that came from these earphones I got at a sale price. But those kind of button earphones are meant to be moved around, stocked in jeans pockets and so on. They didn't last long enough with that king of usage. After 6 months the earphone glued parts came apart (aluminium against wood). When I noticed that the left channel was becoming weaker than the right one, I threw them away.

3.0 out of 5 stars fashionable to wear., Dec 12 2013
Bought these on sale for around 30$. The build is nice, the wood is extremely fashionable. It's light weight and durable.

The sound is fairly decent. The highs are a bit overwhelming compared to the lows. Recommend for acoustic/rock music, not so much for hip hop or electronic dance.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, Oct. 11 2013
Sound is excellent, Nice build quality! For 50 bucks it's well worth it, your music will ne much more enjoyable

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but fragile, July 14 2013
This earbud has amazing acoustics, and great overall sound, but only for a short while. I have not been being destructive with them, but the left earbud doesn't work anymore. The right one is still great, but the left is gonzo.