5.0 out of 5 stars Big booming surprise.
Published on Jan. 20 2012 by Trollking2000

3.0 out of 5 stars Kapow
Bing! bang! boom! Kapow, typical action movie, with a short story line and lots of FX. Nice to see all these action movie actors toghether in their element.
Published on Dec 29 2010 by Cah-Ling Carisse

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Big booming surprise., Jan. 20 2012
I wasn't holding out much hope for this film, I mean, how does one deal with all the egos? The film was cliched, ham fisted, more than a tad shallow and totally self serving, ludicrous is a word I was use too, and having said that I LOVED THIS PICTURE. My Lord what a guilty pleasure. Waaaay too much fun. Heck even my wife liked it. I'm not going to tell you who is in it, nor blow some of the best lines, just go get the damn thing. I can not wait for the sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Much Good Fun, April 1 2012
I watched this movie with my husband and we both enjoyed it quite a bit. It had a little bit of everything, action, humor, fight scenes, explosions, car chases and the list of celebrities in this movie is great. So if you're looking for a great action flick that you can enjoy with your significant other, this is the movie for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kapow, Dec 29 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars don't work, Jan. 22 2013
This review is from: The Expendables [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Blu-ray)
this Blu-ray does not work on my Blu-ray player and our computer witch is also Blu-ray
this is a good movie as we watched it on the tv but for some reason it won't work on Blu-ray player

5.0 out of 5 stars The Expendable: perfect gift for my grandpa!, Dec 11 2012
This review is from: The Expendables [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Blu-ray)
Growing up, I watched movies with Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jet Li and all those guys! My grandfather was a huge fan of those actors! I huge fan of action movies! Don't need to have a precise mind blowing scenario or storyline, just "action, action, action"! So, I bought it for him for Christmas! Ordered it on Amazon, got it a couple of days later in perfect condition!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Package, Feb. 12 2014
This movie was a requested gift from my nephew and I have had no complaints so far! Merry Christmas Nephew.

5.0 out of 5 stars No words to describe how awesome this is, Jan. 19 2014
Bolder (Ontario, CAN) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Expendables [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Blu-ray)
Finally all the greatest action movie stars all in one place. If you like shooting, violence, silly character banter, humor, explosions, car chases, then this is the movie for you. I have watched this movie at least 10 times and love it each time, definitely one of my top 10 favorites.

4.0 out of 5 stars expendables, Oct. 22 2013
Leslie Best - See all my reviews
Great cast - nice to see some of the older guys again - love Willis and Statham - thanks Stallone

5.0 out of 5 stars great movie, Aug. 17 2013
D. Bond "Misty13" (Queen Charlotte b.c. canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: The Expendables [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Blu-ray)
l grew up along side these guys in this movie and movie well done. l can watch it over and over again. Hugsss

5.0 out of 5 stars The Expendables - Super Heros, May 24 2013
James Jay - See all my reviews
Greetings;

I think this movie is excellent. I think that now we can bring all our troops home from Afghanastan - We can just send them guys over there instead.

Jim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xb678c1ec)

The Expendables [Blu-ray + Digital Copy]
The Expendables [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] by Sylvester Stalone (Blu-ray - 2011)
CDN$ 20.99 CDN$ 11.98