4.0 out of 5 stars dragon's view
Published on Dec 18 2011 by Elizabeth A. Rolls

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy This Product! Stay Away From Encore!
Published 12 months ago by RedTory44

4.0 out of 5 stars dragon's view, Dec 18 2011
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hoyle Card Games 2012 (DVD-ROM)
I already had the Hoyle Card Games 2008, so thought this would present more characters to play with but the avitars are the same. Hoyle might want to upgrade their characters for the next release (love Roswell). Also, the player should get to say more than "I pass". I still think it's a good product for the price. There are lots of games to play--you probably won't play them all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy This Product! Stay Away From Encore!, April 12 2013
Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hoyle Card Games 2012 (DVD-ROM)
I couldn't install this software on my computer. The company replaced the first disc I purchased, but the replacement disc didn't work either. All other software I have installs fine, but nothing from this company works! I asked for a download from Encore after the first two discs wouldn't work. The link they gave me didn't work either! I have never been so frustrated with a product or a company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gaming, May 14 2012
Catherine Sandberg (Fredericton, New Brunswick, CA) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hoyle Card Games 2012 (DVD-ROM)
Now that the cards are bigger, I am really able to enjoy playing these card games on my personal computer.

4.0 out of 5 stars old bridge was better, Feb. 19 2014
This review is from: Hoyle Card Games 2012 (DVD-ROM)
This was a replacement for a similar disc from ten years ago. I like it ok, but wish the bridge game had the old feature of redeal, when I don't like the way the game is going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoyle Card Games 2012, Aug. 31 2013
This review is from: Hoyle Card Games 2012 (DVD-ROM)
Lots of card games that keep me engaged. When you don't have other people to play with join the characters in this software. Most enjoyable.

ARRAY(0xb449f66c)

Hoyle Card Games 2012
Hoyle Card Games 2012 by Encore Software (Mac OS X, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
CDN$ 20.89