summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on April 12, 2013
I couldn't install this software on my computer. The company replaced the first disc I purchased, but the replacement disc didn't work either. All other software I have installs fine, but nothing from this company works! I asked for a download from Encore after the first two discs wouldn't work. The link they gave me didn't work either! I have never been so frustrated with a product or a company.
on December 18, 2011
I already had the Hoyle Card Games 2008, so thought this would present more characters to play with but the avitars are the same. Hoyle might want to upgrade their characters for the next release (love Roswell). Also, the player should get to say more than "I pass". I still think it's a good product for the price. There are lots of games to play--you probably won't play them all.
on May 14, 2012
Now that the cards are bigger, I am really able to enjoy playing these card games on my personal computer.
on December 7, 2014
I am really disappointed with this purchase. It is not the classic product
Full of childish graphics and add ons and the actual disc is faulty.
I should like to return it.
What I really thought I was ordering was a replacement for my Classic Hoyle Card Games 2012.
on November 19, 2014
I love this card game but wish they had more choices of games to play-It's so limited for lists of games. But has my favourits listed so great game play. Would reccomend this game but in a newer version-Like 2014 I know they are out there somewhere.

Gloria
on November 19, 2014
The problem with it (which is probably my problem, not theirs) it doesn't work with my software. However, it does work with my husband's computer so I guess it is OK. I was very disappointed tho that it didn't work with Windows 7
on February 19, 2014
This was a replacement for a similar disc from ten years ago. I like it ok, but wish the bridge game had the old feature of redeal, when I don't like the way the game is going.
on November 30, 2014
I had this game wzy back in early 2000's. Liked it then, and still do. Some new characters, and i believe more. Good Game if you like cars games. B
on August 31, 2013
Lots of card games that keep me engaged. When you don't have other people to play with join the characters in this software. Most enjoyable.
on August 7, 2014
Play a game or two every day.

See 1 answered question