march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on December 28, 2015
Un classique! À voir!
on December 25, 2015
Great show. Whatever age you are you will like it. My 8 year old brother loves this show and so does my 74 year old grandfather. One of the best shows ever made in my book. Worth every cent. 5/5 stars. I rated it 3/5 only because I heard there is none of the original music. I have noticed this for many old shows brought to blu ray. the music is cut out or the scenes are cut before they should be, I guess Hollywood just isn't making enough money anymore to put effort into what they do.
on March 23, 2015
I love that 70's show . I was glad to get it on blu-ray. I hope the other seasons come out in blu-ray also.
on March 2, 2015
funny
on November 2, 2014
Still no original music? I was duped into buying this after reading on some reviews that this indeed had some original music intact that wasn't on the fox version
So to the people who own the fox version
You don't need this one if you want original music used on the original uncut episodes
on November 15, 2013
What more can I say, plays great, sounds great, quality is clear, no complaints, I am very happy with this product
on October 28, 2012
j'avais déjà toute la série en dvd et c'est dommage que le show est fini. Le blu-ray est la même chose sauf qu'il est en widescreen avec une image encore plus belle.
on March 11, 2012
Thats 70's Show was definately the greatest in the first season! Most of the episodes I had never seen, and they were all quite good. Super funny, recomend it to anyone!
on August 24, 2005
THis is definitely the best sitcom ive seen in my 31 years of television watching. I'd buy every season right now, my only complaint is that they are not releasing them fast enough LOL!!
this DVD set is really well done, great packaging, and lots of neat extras, behind the scenes stuff. Its just a great collection. Season 1 is especially good because... well.... its the beggining of the whole thing. lots of classic episodes.
I've got both season 1 and season2 and I've already pre-ordered season 3 even though its not out for another 3 months HAHA
I think even if they released these as plain silver DVD's with no packaging or extras... just on show content alone, id still give it a 5 star rating!
Really, you cant go wrong, just buy it.
on February 4, 2005
Nice packaging, great content (including some scenes I don't remember seeing when it was aired), good ensemble cast, and an all around quality product.
Truly 'laugh out loud funny'.
We're looking forward to all the subsequent seasons.