5.0 out of 5 stars Bien reçu dans les délais
Je n'ai pas encore essayé ce câble sur ma TV je crains d'endommager ma tablette Galaxy tab 2 7.0. Je ne suis pas certain de l'utilisation. Je poursuis ma recherche, ce n'est pas évident???
Published 22 months ago by Andre Picard

1.0 out of 5 stars very disapointed
I was sent the wrong cable and as of yet, have not received the correct one. After I complained I had not received the correct cable, I was told a new one would be sent shortly but that was more than 3 weeks ago!
Published on Jan. 27 2012 by JF

5.0 out of 5 stars Bien reçu dans les délais, Feb. 9 2013
This review is from: Audio Video USB Charger Data Sync Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 P1000 (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars very disapointed, Jan. 27 2012