5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Dec 21 2011
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
I never cease to be amazed by the unbelievable work Marianas Trench puts out. Every song is a symphony, every line perfect poetry. I must say, Josh Ramsay is a musical genius like no other. Technically Marianas Trench is classified as punk rock, but I think there are songs in each of their albums, especially Ever After, to appeal to every taste.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing!!! An Epic Album!!!, Dec 30 2011
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
This album will not disappoint!!! It's created as one long song with every piece of it being brilliant and epic! Hard to say which song is my favourite...I listen to the whole cd in it's entirety every single time I play it. I may have to order a second copy just so when I wear out the first copy, I have a backup waiting! Excellent job, boys! <3Ever After

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album. This band should be more popular than they are., Jan. 22 2014
Pedram Saleh - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
This is a great album. I first liked their song Fallout when I heard it on the radio, then Desperate Measures, then Haven't Had Enough grew on me, and after I heard Stutter I had to get the album.
There are a few other gems I discovered on there too, like Truth or Dare, Toy Soldiers and B Team. I'd give all of those tracks 8/10 or higher.

That's a total of 7 songs on one album that could be hit singles in my opinion. Well worth getting. I only wish I discovered it earlier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Album, Oct. 4 2013
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
Lots of good tunes on this album.

If you get a chance, view all of the videos for the album to get the complete story. The videos are quite entertaining.

Definitely one of those albums you will play from start to finish without skipping tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 30 2013
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
The music is amazing. I can listen to the whole album on repeat for hours. Their music never ceases to amaze me or cheer me up. I love this record! Absolutely worth buying. Marianas Trench won the Juno's Group of the Year award! They absolutely deserve it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, April 1 2013
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
Good music, I was surprised that I like most of it. I don't always like full CD's from bands, but I do enjoy this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good album, Jan. 21 2013
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
Lots of good tunes, I have this disc on constant repeat in my car :p
Have you read the story that accompanies the insert (with lyrics)? Its so weird.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hit after Hit, Oct. 17 2012
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
This is by far their best album to date. The more we (me, wife,2 young kids) listen to this album, the more we love each and every song. There is so much variety & substance to Everafter. Has to be one of the best CD investments I've made in the last few years simply because there is no filler. The entire album rocks.
Great job guys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 30 2012
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
Great product! It arrived timely and in good condition. The music on the disk met my expectations. I liked Mariana's Trench before and this gave me no reason to change my mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my new favorite bands..., April 6 2012
Selena Halasz "SClub7" (Calgary, AB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ever After (Audio CD)
When Marianas Trench came onto the music scene, I admit I didn't pay any attention thinking they were just another cookie cutter music industry product that I would have no interest in, so I ignored them and didn't even give their music a chance. Luckily I came to my senses one day and I was watching Much Music when a Marianas Trench video came on and I was so shocked at how much I loved the song. This set me on a musical hunt and journey to sample all of their other music, because if I felt this same way about their other music then this would definitely be a band I'd be following. And now I am a full-fledged fan of Marianas Trench...not just another fad - they are an amazing band and they are Canadian too! LOVE LOVE LOVE them - check it out! And their other CDs are also great - I love them all!

Ever After
Ever After by Marianas Trench (Audio CD - 2011)