march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 21, 2011
I never cease to be amazed by the unbelievable work Marianas Trench puts out. Every song is a symphony, every line perfect poetry. I must say, Josh Ramsay is a musical genius like no other. Technically Marianas Trench is classified as punk rock, but I think there are songs in each of their albums, especially Ever After, to appeal to every taste.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ALL.
on November 22, 2011
I became hooked on Marianas Trench listening to the several hits that came from their first album that were played on the radio. I finally bought that album and now am thrilled to discover that I enjoy Ever After just as much. More people should know about and follow this band. As an over 30 female, I can say that their music is quality stuff and appeals to a wide variety of age groups.
on December 30, 2011
This album will not disappoint!!! It's created as one long song with every piece of it being brilliant and epic! Hard to say which song is my favourite...I listen to the whole cd in it's entirety every single time I play it. I may have to order a second copy just so when I wear out the first copy, I have a backup waiting! Excellent job, boys! <3Ever After
on April 6, 2012
When Marianas Trench came onto the music scene, I admit I didn't pay any attention thinking they were just another cookie cutter music industry product that I would have no interest in, so I ignored them and didn't even give their music a chance. Luckily I came to my senses one day and I was watching Much Music when a Marianas Trench video came on and I was so shocked at how much I loved the song. This set me on a musical hunt and journey to sample all of their other music, because if I felt this same way about their other music then this would definitely be a band I'd be following. And now I am a full-fledged fan of Marianas Trench...not just another fad - they are an amazing band and they are Canadian too! LOVE LOVE LOVE them - check it out! And their other CDs are also great - I love them all!
on December 27, 2011
I became a fan of this band in 2008 when seeing one of the songs off their last albumn on Much Music, so i got to know some of their style but wasn't to keen on it just yet. Saw this band in Saskatoon in Aug 2011 and Live they are amazing so i bought both their first two albums.
EVER AFTER is the type of CD that has me actually put my faith back into music, every song is great and genuine, full of emotion and something both my fiance and I can listen to without having to change the disc. Very well done and i recommend to all looking for something to clean to or just have playing while you have a visit with friends :D
on January 22, 2014
This is a great album. I first liked their song Fallout when I heard it on the radio, then Desperate Measures, then Haven't Had Enough grew on me, and after I heard Stutter I had to get the album.
There are a few other gems I discovered on there too, like Truth or Dare, Toy Soldiers and B Team. I'd give all of those tracks 8/10 or higher.

That's a total of 7 songs on one album that could be hit singles in my opinion. Well worth getting. I only wish I discovered it earlier.
on October 17, 2012
This is by far their best album to date. The more we (me, wife,2 young kids) listen to this album, the more we love each and every song. There is so much variety & substance to Everafter. Has to be one of the best CD investments I've made in the last few years simply because there is no filler. The entire album rocks.
Great job guys!
on October 4, 2013
Lots of good tunes on this album.

If you get a chance, view all of the videos for the album to get the complete story. The videos are quite entertaining.

Definitely one of those albums you will play from start to finish without skipping tracks.
on April 30, 2013
The music is amazing. I can listen to the whole album on repeat for hours. Their music never ceases to amaze me or cheer me up. I love this record! Absolutely worth buying. Marianas Trench won the Juno's Group of the Year award! They absolutely deserve it!
on April 30, 2012
Great product! It arrived timely and in good condition. The music on the disk met my expectations. I liked Mariana's Trench before and this gave me no reason to change my mind.