5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, Jan. 23 2012
Suhail Zubaid AHMAD "Suhail Zubaid-Ahmad" (Mississauga, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Dog Backpack/Harness Deluxe 2 in 1 Large Red (Misc.)
Before making a good investment in a sturdy dog backpack, I wanted to invest in an economical one to get my Great White Kuvasz boy `K2' started on long distance hikes. This came as the best bet as far as my requirements were concerned and it was delivered to me in time as promised.

The backpack looks great. I put it on K2 completely empty during a half-day long hike the very next day and he did not seem to mind it. I found it easy to put on and off. It has plenty of pockets and room to store two water bottles, treats, even a small meal, and for many other items of use. Needless to mention, after a few minutes, I put two water bottles on either side to let K2 get a feel of the things, but again, he did not seem to mind. Other passer bys did look at him affectionately and some were visibly impressed.

The disadvantage to some may be that it comes only in one colour - "pink". However, I found it to be a more acceptable shade of red rather than pink, which did not look bad against an all white body and also was visible through the bush, which has a comfort of its own.

I will update this review once I put it to more use and am able to see advantages and disadvantages better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs Up!, Feb. 28 2012
This review is from: Dog Backpack/Harness Deluxe 2 in 1 Large Red (Misc.)
Very happy with this product. I use it for my Husky who pulls a lot normally. The backpack works sort of like a harness as well so my dog doesn't pull as much anymore when he wears it. With the backpack, you don't have to worry about carrying poop bags, the dog's water bottle, treats or toys and handling your dog at the same time. You just throw it all in the backpack which is very convenient. If you live in a place where it rains a lot, like myself, it might help to know that the backpack is fairly water resistant but not entirely waterproof. If walking in pouring rain, my dog's fur is just slightly damp when we come home. Also, the backpack does have attachments you could hook up the leash to but to be safe I still hook up the leash to the collar because an energetic dog could back out of the backpack and take off. Over all... thumbs up :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Très beau produit!, Jan. 10 2013
This review is from: Dog Backpack/Harness Deluxe 2 in 1 Large Red (Misc.)
Nous venons de recevoir le sac à dos pour notre chien et nous sommes très sastisfait du produit et pas chère en plus. Très facile à installer et notre chien à l'aire confortable.

P.S. La livraison est très rapide, merci beaucoup!

Patrick, St-Colomban, Québec