summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on March 31, 2016
Its been a few months since i bought it. I love it. My dog doesnt pull with it and gets him tired
on May 19, 2015
There is lots of room in the backpack, and its definitely more red than pink. The zipper on the back doesn't stay closed well, so I think I'll just sew it shut. I should have ordered the medium though, as the large is a bit big for my pitbull - the straps are as tight as they can go. All in all, a good purchase though.
on April 11, 2015
It hangs a bit low on a Pom but with adjustments it should work well when all the mud dries.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 9, 2014
Yet another pet product that I had high hopes for. I bought this not for the functional purpose of my dog carrying items around but in hopes that he'd feel like he had a job with it and walk better. Instead, he pulls just as much but now my walk is filled with kids yelling "Look at the dog with the backpack!".

PROS
- Quite a few various sized pockets that are great for holding bags, etc. I put small disc weights in each side to give my dog a good workout.
- This likely isn't the intended purpose but the rings are great for carrying filled doggie bags with. If the backpacks give a purpose then my dog's purpose is to carry his business around.

CONS
- I bought a large as my dog is a 75lb Lab X and it's far too big. I would suggest going a size smaller than you would think. Mine is so big that I won't attach my leash to the backpack in fear of my dog slipping out.
- The nylon straps are incredibly long and drag on the ground.
- The top zipper to make the bag more narrow gradually comes undone on the walk.
- Interior of pockets is mesh so anything you put in there will be covered in fur if your dog sheds like mine.

I'll still use this bag for hikes or weighted down to tire my dog out. However I will not use it on a regular basis and it did not make my dog walk any better. If you'd like something that will change how your dog walks, by the Gentle Leader head harness; it was a lifesaver for me. But if you're looking for a affordable backpack for taking your dog hiking, then buy this (and buy a size down)
on October 26, 2014
I have a 70lb lab and purchased a large size, so it's too loose to fix it on the right position, however, the quality of the bag is very good! I hope my dog will grow a little bit bigger cause I really like it and don't want to return it.
on July 22, 2014
I love this backpack! I put an ice pack in either side (helps keep the dog cool) and two water bottles. It weighs down my exciteable 9 month old golden doodle just enough and she doesn't mind wearing it. It also has a seperate pocket for a cellphone and poop bags. The price is right too! I would recommend this item.
on February 11, 2013
I love this! Its a great way to get a little extra work out for your dog on walks! Ive had this product for 8 months and still not a tear in it!
on January 10, 2013
Nous venons de recevoir le sac à dos pour notre chien et nous sommes très sastisfait du produit et pas chère en plus. Très facile à installer et notre chien à l'aire confortable.

P.S. La livraison est très rapide, merci beaucoup!

Patrick, St-Colomban, Québec
on September 9, 2012
I didn't know what to expect when I ordered this but, when we received the backpack I was impressed! It's not to heavy lots of compartments for treats/poop bags/ and bottled water! Fit our Newfie perfectly right out of the box. Suggested it to all of our friends with larger dogs cause its an unbeatable price
on February 28, 2012
Very happy with this product. I use it for my Husky who pulls a lot normally. The backpack works sort of like a harness as well so my dog doesn't pull as much anymore when he wears it. With the backpack, you don't have to worry about carrying poop bags, the dog's water bottle, treats or toys and handling your dog at the same time. You just throw it all in the backpack which is very convenient. If you live in a place where it rains a lot, like myself, it might help to know that the backpack is fairly water resistant but not entirely waterproof. If walking in pouring rain, my dog's fur is just slightly damp when we come home. Also, the backpack does have attachments you could hook up the leash to but to be safe I still hook up the leash to the collar because an energetic dog could back out of the backpack and take off. Over all... thumbs up :)