5.0 out of 5 stars Furminator, Oct. 29 2012
This review is from: The Furminator Pet DeShedding Tool Just Like As Seen On TV Medium (Misc.)
This tool was worth the price...no question...my dog was shedding like crazy...you just walk by and the hairs would stick to you... In less than a week of using the product, it's amazing...:)...very little hair is shedding now...just stray hairs here and there... I recommend this product to anyone who has a dog that sheds a lot...I think it's what groomers use...as long as you follow the instructions, your pet's shedding won't drive you nuts after about a week...:)The Furminator Pet DeShedding Tool Just Like As Seen On TV Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars I love The Furminator!, July 10 2012
T. Mcphee "Tess" (MONCTON, New Brunswick Canada) - See all my reviews
I have 2 husky-mix dogs at home, and the hot summer months bring on lots of shedding. The Furminator does what it promises. It's easy to use, gentle on the animal's skin and really gets the loose hair out. I have tried it on my cats too, and it does a great job on their coats. Best money I've spent in a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Furminator, Dec 6 2013
Great little tool. Works beautifully on our chihuahua. This think collects so much fur we could make another dog out of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Furminator, Dec 2 2013
Very helpful to keep my Border Collies from shedding all over my house. Good product, good price. Would recommend especially for long haired dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Furminator, July 29 2013
It is the best pet brush ever made!! It is good for cats and dogs and cuts down on the vaccuuming.

5.0 out of 5 stars the Furminator, July 22 2013
I would highly recommend this product to everyone with pets. I have never seen my dog shed so much hair by using the Furminator. I have tried purchasing several other brands of pet brushes that claim to remove hair however they don't even compare to this product. Before using this product I would have to Vacuum my house 2-3 times a week. Now my house stays cleaner for longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars DeDedding Tool Works, July 15 2013
The tool works well, but the cats keep wriggling. It is a great idea. A narrower head might make de-furring their stomachs easier.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Liked the Furminator, July 7 2013
It was gentle on my pug. It removed the undercoat well with little effort. I would recommend the Furminator Pet DeShedding tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money at a pet store!, May 2 2013
I did extensive research before deciding to buy the Furminator off of Amazon. There was a lot of stuff out there about "counterfeit" Furminators from China that didn't work properly. This made me nervous, but when I got mine and tried it out, it worked perfectly. I have three cats who all had dandruff issues, and now they have zero dandruff and very shiny, soft fur. I would say that you have to be careful not to press down too hard, or go overboard the first time when you see all the fur flying everywhere, because it will thin your pet's hair out quite a bit. Definitely not worth spending $60 in store on the "custom" cat one! Order from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, April 14 2013
Amazon Customer "ladymay" (ON) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The Furminator works really well and my cats love it! Glad I got it as my cats leave a lot of hair everywhere and this helps stop a lot of the shedding.