march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis vpcflyout Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on October 29, 2012
This tool was worth the price...no question...my dog was shedding like crazy...you just walk by and the hairs would stick to you... In less than a week of using the product, it's amazing...:)...very little hair is shedding now...just stray hairs here and there... I recommend this product to anyone who has a dog that sheds a lot...I think it's what groomers use...as long as you follow the instructions, your pet's shedding won't drive you nuts after about a week...:)The Furminator Pet DeShedding Tool Just Like As Seen On TV Medium
on July 10, 2012
I have 2 husky-mix dogs at home, and the hot summer months bring on lots of shedding. The Furminator does what it promises. It's easy to use, gentle on the animal's skin and really gets the loose hair out. I have tried it on my cats too, and it does a great job on their coats. Best money I've spent in a long time.
on May 2, 2013
I did extensive research before deciding to buy the Furminator off of Amazon. There was a lot of stuff out there about "counterfeit" Furminators from China that didn't work properly. This made me nervous, but when I got mine and tried it out, it worked perfectly. I have three cats who all had dandruff issues, and now they have zero dandruff and very shiny, soft fur. I would say that you have to be careful not to press down too hard, or go overboard the first time when you see all the fur flying everywhere, because it will thin your pet's hair out quite a bit. Definitely not worth spending $60 in store on the "custom" cat one! Order from Amazon!
on July 22, 2013
I would highly recommend this product to everyone with pets. I have never seen my dog shed so much hair by using the Furminator. I have tried purchasing several other brands of pet brushes that claim to remove hair however they don't even compare to this product. Before using this product I would have to Vacuum my house 2-3 times a week. Now my house stays cleaner for longer.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 14, 2013
The Furminator works really well and my cats love it! Glad I got it as my cats leave a lot of hair everywhere and this helps stop a lot of the shedding.
on December 2, 2013
Very helpful to keep my Border Collies from shedding all over my house. Good product, good price. Would recommend especially for long haired dogs.
on April 10, 2013
This shedding tool works great highly recommend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuts down on grooming time by half in my experience, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on April 5, 2013
Love the furminator it works great. I have never seen so much hair come off my cats.
Was delivered late...not the shippers fault.!
on July 15, 2013
The tool works well, but the cats keep wriggling. It is a great idea. A narrower head might make de-furring their stomachs easier.
on July 7, 2013
It was gentle on my pug. It removed the undercoat well with little effort. I would recommend the Furminator Pet DeShedding tool.