Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

on July 28, 2012
These containers are fantastic! Perfect size. Easy to pack into a small bag or lunch kit. Haven't had any spills yet!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on March 20, 2013
These are great, sturdy containers that are just the right size for sending with my boys to school. Often bento and tiffin boxes are not the right shape for sandwiches since they aren't made for sandwich-centric lunches — the large container is perfect for a sandwich and the smaller one is great for cut fruit, a salad or other non-sandwich item. Because the bottoms are metal, they stand out in the classroom amongst all the tupperware type boxes, making it easier for my boys to see them and bring them home. The only messes we have had is when the lids weren't put back on.

The product itself is great but I had occasion to contact the company directly (child lost a lid) and they supplied exceptional customer service; really above and beyond. I would happily purchase these again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again