4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Pros:
Quiet
Various Adjustments (seat position, handlebars, etc)
Easy Assembly
Solid Build Quality
Very good for a 31lb flywheel
Simple Computer (Time, RPM, Calories, Distance)

Cons:
Water bottle placement (When you get into sprint position it can get in the way - if you sprint, don't install it)
The fact that it's only...
Published 13 months ago by Jeffersong

3.0 out of 5 stars The saddle is no good. The water holder is awkward.
The saddle is too hard and lean forward. The water holder needs to redesign. The readings needs to be more clear and allow to set up in km instead of miles.
Published 7 months ago by Phong Nguyen

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 19 2013
This review is from: Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike (Sports)
Pros:
Quiet
Various Adjustments (seat position, handlebars, etc)
Easy Assembly
Solid Build Quality
Very good for a 31lb flywheel
Simple Computer (Time, RPM, Calories, Distance)

Cons:
The fact that it's only 31 lb flywheel
Felt tension can make squeaking sounds occasionally, quick adjustment to the tension usually fixes that
This sounds petty, but the plastic around the handle bars stinks - there's something about exercising and that smell that don't mix

Bottom line: for the price, you can't beat it

EDIT: I`ve had the bike now a few weeks and have put about 10 hours of riding on it... only complaint currently is the crank is getting a small creak in it... not sure how easy the fix will be.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great spin bike choice, Nov. 18 2012
This review is from: Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike (Sports)
The bike meets the high expectations implicit in the name Schwinn. It rides smoothly, quietly and evenly. This bike is solid and well balanced and it adjusted to a comfortable position for my 5'2" build. The only negative is the positioning of the water bottle holder. What were they thinking?!

The other negative has nothing to do with the bike itself. My bike arrived slightly damaged. This damage did not impair its functioning but meant a little brute force was required on assembly and there was minor damage to the paint job. I did not try to exchange the bike because I was so eager to begin using it.

An excellent bike, at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Schwinn IC2, Jan. 16 2014
This review is from: Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike (Sports)
I was looking for an entry level indoor bike suitable for a tall person and decided on this model. I'm glad I picked the Schwinn IC2 as it fits my frame perfectly. I'm 6'4', 240 (well I was when I bought it but I've since lots 10lbs!) and this bike has more than enough height for my legs to get full extension. If you are a taller person, then don't hesitate to purchase this bike. I got it on sale at $349.00 during boxing week and for that price it was a steal.

UPS delivered it right to my door thank you very much and this item qualified for super saver shipping (free!) so it was a win win for me.

Set-up took approximately 1 hour. Everything you need comes in the box and all the hardware and tools are provided. Some users have complained about the seat and granted, it isn't the most comfortable saddle in the world however my butt has gotten used to it over time. I think it's just a case where if you haven't rode on a bike for sometime, of course you will have discomfort at first. I put a towel over it for the first few days but now I just go without.

The computer is basic but really what do you need. Most fitness smartphone apps will calculate your calories burned anyway so I don't even use it since my workout is very consistent. (30 min each morning)

The bike is quiet and smooth. I have zero complaints and I am very happy with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars The saddle is no good. The water holder is awkward., Sept. 16 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike, Feb. 26 2013
This review is from: Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike (Sports)
This bike was easy to set up up, although it does require two people. It's easy to use, and has the feel of riding a real bike. The seat is not the most comfortable but a gel cover should help. My only complaint is that the handlebars are crooked, which doesn't affect performance,(is visually annoying only)but is a result of the metal post where the handlbars fit not being welded perfectly straight, and when you get something new that's expensive it's a bit disappointing. But overall, this is a good bike for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, Feb. 21 2013
This review is from: Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike (Sports)
I have had this bike for about 6 weeks and it is very good. It was fairly easy to assemble and straightforward to use. I have used it with Spinning videos (e.g., TriCycle) and it works just fine. It does rattle a bit when the intensity increases but this has not resulted in any issues thus far. I agree that the water bottle is not in an ideal location, especially for those who like to have a narrow but long hand grip (think tri bars). But it is not an issue for me personally. The small computer is good to have but it could be made better if it could convert to metric and it stored at least one or two workouts (after about 5 minutes all of your stats disappear - time, RPMs, Distance, MPH). My only complaint was really from Amazon. It was very late in coming (in fact, they had to re-order it) and it had a large scratch on the body but I could not be bothered to send it back since the packaging was ripped apart trying to get it out. Amazon would not give me any sort of discount even though it was weeks late.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall great bike, March 2 2014
This review is from: Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike (Sports)
For the price it is well worth it. Assembly was easy even with one person. Definitely not a gym quality bike but won't see the same amount of riders in a home! The water bottle placement is a bit annoying at times but overall great bike.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but sometimes squeaky, Dec 17 2013
This review is from: Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike (Sports)
This exercise bike seems pretty solid, although sometimes the screws get loose and I need to re-tighten them.
It uses a foam pad to generate friction, and caused some strange burning smells for the first few sessions.

My major issue with the bike is that at certain tensions, it makes the most horrid squealing sound. I have to tighten or loosen it until the sound stops, which means sometimes I am not using it at the optimal tension level.

Still, for the price this is a very good bike in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Schwinn IC2 exercise bike, March 25 2013
This review is from: Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike (Sports)
The bike itself works fine. It was easy to put together. Feels sturdy, but I find the seat to be extremely uncomfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars not workng well, Dec 20 2012
This review is from: Schwinn IC2 Exercise Bike (Sports)
Problem with pedals assembly. not working, need to return it !
what a shame,, it looks sturdy, but found defective

ARRAY(0xbf8f1d98)