5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine with no issues
the device came as shown in original packaging. It didn't work in my Garmin but I found out that it was the Garmin that was the problem due to the need of special formatting. I installed it in my digital camera and it worked fine. Would recommend it.
Published 1 month ago by Maurice

3.0 out of 5 stars 3ds owner
I got this for my 3ds

Published 2 months ago by kathleen

3.0 out of 5 stars 3ds owner, Jan. 7 2015
I got this for my 3ds

It works alright, sometimes I get an error on my 3ds saying it can't read it but I'm able to fix that by taking the sd card out, putting it into the computer and then putting the card back into the 3DS. Works so far but I think I might have to replace it for a legit nintendo sd card on the nintendo shop... Or one of the brands that nintendo lists for sd cards...
Other than that it's fine it's just a bit annoying having to "fix" it from time to time.

If you're buying this for a 3ds Id look elsewhere, I wouldn't repurchase this for my 3ds..

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a good card., Feb. 25 2015
Leonel Chavez (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Kingston Digital Secure Digital Class 10 Value Card (SD10V/8GB) (Personal Computers)
Its a good card. My only complaint is that on the information page, the default image was displaying the 32 gig version. So I bought it based on that image. But I was actually getting the 8 gig version. Sure, I should have researched it further. But that's why I'm not returning it. But it is still a bit underhanded. The issue seems to be fixed now.

Good card though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine with no issues, Feb. 4 2015

1.0 out of 5 stars Kingston quality gone down the tubes in recent years. ..., July 15 2014
R. Carrier - See all my reviews
Kingston quality gone down the tubes in recent years. Never had issues with Kingston over the years and I've had two of these SD cards fail on me in the last few months. Should I be looking at other options?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14 2014
Parfait

5.0 out of 5 stars Great SDHC Card, July 7 2014
SMH "SMH" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Kingston Digital is a well known brand, and I've been buying their products for years around. This SD Card is so far reliable and is pretty fast. The price is very good.

I would recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars and works beautifully. I think all of these are well made ..., July 4 2014
Bill Wilkat "Golfnut" (QC. Canada) - See all my reviews
As advertised, and works beautifully. I think all of these are well made high quality cards, and have never had a dud yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Worth It, June 30 2014
Couldn't ask for a better product - Works Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected., June 28 2014
Works as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch - Using For a Camera - Pentax Q, June 22 2014
king bargains (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought a new camera and needed a card to take pics so after searching for multiple cards and reading multiple reviews i chose this one.
Works really great and has plenty of space for me to take alot of pics and save them in RAW format plus being a class 10 it is true that it doesn't slow down the camera like a class 4 would.
Excellent card by a great company. One of my favorites and for good reasons, there cards have never let me down and the prices are also good if you shop for them.

Kingston Digital Secure Digital Class 10 Value Card (SD10V/8GB)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 10.14