biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: 8GBChange

on January 7, 2015
I got this for my 3ds

It works alright, sometimes I get an error on my 3ds saying it can't read it but I'm able to fix that by taking the sd card out, putting it into the computer and then putting the card back into the 3DS. Works so far but I think I might have to replace it for a legit nintendo sd card on the nintendo shop... Or one of the brands that nintendo lists for sd cards...
Other than that it's fine it's just a bit annoying having to "fix" it from time to time.

If you're buying this for a 3ds Id look elsewhere, I wouldn't repurchase this for my 3ds..
TOP 50 REVIEWERon October 30, 2015
I bought this card for use with my Panasonic GH6 Camera for shooting videos. My previous Sandisk card worked great for still pictures but when recording video with lots of motion I would get wire error messages and failure to record.

I've shoot more than 60 videos already with this Kingston SD Card, recording and re-recording without any errors. So far this card has proven to be highly reliable and consistent.

Overall for the price and performance this is a great SD card ... I would buy it again
on June 22, 2014
I bought a new camera and needed a card to take pics so after searching for multiple cards and reading multiple reviews i chose this one.
Works really great and has plenty of space for me to take alot of pics and save them in RAW format plus being a class 10 it is true that it doesn't slow down the camera like a class 4 would.
Excellent card by a great company. One of my favorites and for good reasons, there cards have never let me down and the prices are also good if you shop for them.
on February 25, 2015
Its a good card. My only complaint is that on the information page, the default image was displaying the 32 gig version. So I bought it based on that image. But I was actually getting the 8 gig version. Sure, I should have researched it further. But that's why I'm not returning it. But it is still a bit underhanded. The issue seems to be fixed now.

Good card though.
on January 21, 2013
Reliable high-speed SDHC memory card. I have been using Kingston's SD cards and USB Flash Drives for many years; not a single problem ever encountered. This one is for my digital camera with full HDMI support. Performs impeccably. Expectations met perfectly. Thanks to Kingston for high-quality products, and to Amazon for excellent services!
on January 11, 2016
No problems whatsoever using it with a Garmin GPS. Write speed was not an issue as it was used to store Map routes, and Terrain Data.
Being a Class 10 device 10 MB/sec it is one of he highest transfer rates available.

See a table of class and speeds here.
on December 27, 2015
Gave it to my dad for xmas. The card it locked....no matter the position of the switch on the side or camera settings, etc. Country locked? I don't know but neither me, my father or my techie brother in law could get it to work in the camera. Waste of money
on January 6, 2014
The card locked up 3 times and was unable to take pictures or view pictures. Each time I had to format the card to make it useable.
Since it is too unreliable I will be returning the card for warranty replacement. The card performs well otherwise.
on February 4, 2015
the device came as shown in original packaging. It didn't work in my Garmin but I found out that it was the Garmin that was the problem due to the need of special formatting. I installed it in my digital camera and it worked fine. Would recommend it.
on March 4, 2014
Was able to write at 10mb/s with a USB 2 card reader. I guess it would even be more fast with USB 3. I would buy a 32gb or 64gb from Kingston anytime. But needed a 8gb for a device who can't support bigger card.